Chapter 1

Rose Uley Portrayed By: Vanessa Morgan
_______

"Now you may be leaving but that doesn't mean you loose your manners. Correct pet?" Caius questions, firmly gripping my arm out with the sleeve up, holding a blade to it.

I nod timidly but apparently that wasn't good enough. I feel a burning sensation as he moves so fast I can barely register it.

I look down to see at least six or so cuts on my lower arm. But that's nothing compared to the others scars there and strewn across every other body part.

My face stays blank and he still seems dissatisfied with my reaction as he cuts more and more until Aro had to tell him to stop.

I have over twenty cuts as I apply pressure to my arm. You know, to keep from dying.

I can see the vampires across the field getting antsy at the scent of my blood.

And the pack just cringing at the metallic smell. It's nothing new so the pain doesn't faze me. It in fact makes me even more numb then I already am.

"Renesmee is fine if you came to check on her." The leader, Carlisle, shouts across the field.

I've heard he is a nice man but he is practically useless. His power is blood lust control. Who ever heard of that?

Caius grabs me as they speed thirty feet or so away from them.

He holds me with my arms behind my back as if I could easily speed away from him.

My arm is still bleeding and the position opens my cuts even more, causing the blood to saturate the grass below me, turning it a dark brown.

That causes a small whimper to slip past my lip as he pushes even harder, happy at my reaction.

"We have come to drop off the mutts sister." Aro snarls, gesturing for Caius to let me go.

"We can only set her free if you shall accept the offer to keep her. So yes or no dog?" Jane questions, an evil glint in her eyes, knowing that if they don't say yes she gets to keep torturing me with her pain illusion.

"We may keep her." Carlisle says, gesturing me to come to them.

I barely look up from the ground before I take a step back.

"I need an answer from the mutt. Not you." Jane snaps.

"I guess." Sam finally says, his pack trying to stop him.

"You may go now. Slave." Caius laughs as he cuts my arm one last time before setting me free.

I practically flip over to them, still staying a good distance away  knowing they don't trust me yet.

"We will be taking our leave now." Aro says, smiling as if nothing happened.

Carlisle nods as they speed away. I rip a piece of cloth from my shirt ands wrap it around my wound.

It almost instantly is soaked in blood, but if I keep ripping my clothes I will be left bare.

"I'm here..." A female voice pants. She looks over at the pack and follows their eyes over to me.

And once I get a look into her lovely brown orbs, I instantly know.

I just imprinted.

On a girl.

And I'm happy with it.

But when I look up she looks like she could vomit and punch me at the same time.