Chapter 4

4. Liv's pov.

"Liv where did you go?" Harmony asked concerned.

"I found Josh" I laughed. "He touring with these lads" I said pointing to 'one direction'.

I saw Harry checking out Harmony before Josh came back with my drink. "Thanks" I smiled before taking a sip. The drink burned my throat. I wasn't much of a drinker and honestly Vodka and coke was too much. I had stopped drinking when Nadia got sick. This was the first time since then that I had been drinking and I wanted to just drink away everything so I took the contents of the cup and poured it down my throat. It didn't sting until afterwards.

After an hours more worth of drink I decided to let lose and party. I grabbed my hair and tied it up. I took a fresh cup of whatever Harmony was giving me.

"Maybe you should stop now" Josh said as I started dancing but I didn't want to stop so I just kept dancing. Harmony was totally drunk and I didn't even stop to think how we were getting home instead I just kept dancing with strangers and drinking.

Josh was over in the corner pouring a drink when I stopped dancing with some guy to get another drink. I stumbled over. Josh look at me in sorrow. I was sick of people feeling sorry for me and I just wanted him to stop looking at me so I grabbed him by the collar and kissed him. He didn't kiss back instead he pulled away. "Liv stop" he said pushing me back a little. "What?" I smirked. "Liv I don't like you like that!" He said making my world crash. I didn't like him either but I was drunk. I wanted the pain to go away.

"Is there a problem?" A voice from behind me mumbled.

"Yes he-" I started but I didn't finish because when I turned around it was Louis who looked at me and Josh.

"I'm going to go home" Josh said. "Liv you coming?" He asked. I didn't feel like it I wanted to stay. I wanted to stay numb for as long as possible so I shook my head. Josh sighed then left.