Chapter 24: What A Night..

Start from the beginning

I groaned and nodded. "Yeah, Yeah, Whatever. Just let me sleep." He actually was quiet. I fell asleep peacefully, yet again.

Tobi's POV:

"Tobi wants to make sure that Kuro-chan won't run away from Tobi!!" I yelled annoyingly. She groaned and nodded her head. "Yeah, Yeah, Whatever. Just let me sleep." she said obviously tired. I waited for the longest time until she fell asleep. 'That little girl... knows this much..? She knows I'm an Uchiha, true. But, she doesn't know who I am, and if I'm even in the base. She won't even look at my eyehole.. Sad, really. Oh well...' I sneered at her in my thoughts. I sighed and twitched mentally. 'I'm so annyoing I annoy myself.. It's terriable... Ugh! I can't take Tobi much longer.....' I said and the obnoxious voice in my head started talking away. 'Tobi thinks that Kuro-chan's a good girl!!' 'Shut up' I said to it, and it just giggled like a school girl and went away.

'Shoot me.' I muttered. I quickly stood up and she flopped on her back, I covered her up and looked at her face. 'She's pretty, no doubt, but the thing that gets me about her is her eyes and her personality. She won't give up. Any other girl would've thrown themselves on the floor and started begging me to screw them. No.... Not this girl. She's playing hard to get. I like it.' I smirked from under my mask at her, and she rolled over, I disappered off to Pein's office and told him the plans for her mission later.

Kuro POV:

I, yet again, woke up. But not by hitting the floor. No. This was worse.

I got tackled, smacked in the head with a bat, the bat cracked. Next thing I know, I'm flying through the air, and hit a wall. "OH!! KURO-CHAN'S AWAKE!!" Tobi yelled. "Oh..shit... Hm....." Deidara said, obviously fearing his own demise. My eyes snapped open, and within half a second I was infront of Deidara, beating the shit out of him. Unfortunatly, he got out of my tourture, and booked it down the hallway. "DEIDARRAA!! YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!! YOUR DEAD!!!" I screamed in anger, and everyone for once decided to stay in their rooms. They knew what was going down. Except for the person who jerked me back, and I ckawed and kicked at them as I watched Deidara run away from me like a bat out of hell. "YOU'RE DEAD!! AS SOON AS I--!" "KURO!" Sasori yelled. I growled. "Let me GO! I need to KILL HIM FOR DISTURBING MY SLEEP!!" I screamed. He just sighed, spun me around and hugged me tightly, and started petting my head gently. "Calm down, Kuro.. Caaalllm down. Besides, I was on my way to come and wake you up, anyways." He said and I growled loudly.

"He woke me up in a mean way!!" I yelled, still angry. "Tobi tackled me, Then Deidara went to hit Tobi with a bat, but it missed and hit me in the head and the bat broke off, and then he threw an explosive, but it missed Tobi and hit me, and..!" He covered my mouth and groaned. "Sh.. I'll get him back later, 'Mka? Just go and get ready. Calm down, alright?" I frowned and looked away, I didn't say anything for awhile. After a few minutes I nodded. He let me go and we both went our seperate ways. I took a shower, got out, and changed into a black school-girl skirt, and a white short-sleeved school-girl shirt, put on black high socks and brown mocassins. I blow-dried my hair and put on some make up. I walked out of my room, fixing my stupid blue-tie I had to wear. No sucess whatsoever. "Can anyone tie my tie?" I asked everyone as I walked down the steps. I looked at them and they all stared/drooled/fell over/had a nose bleed, when they looked at me.

"School girl, Eh?" Kisame said, recovering from his major nose bleed. I frowned and turned my head away. "Kisame-Pervert-Fish-Face-Senpai, Never in a million years." I said coldly. "Aw... It is a good thought though." He sneered. I twitched and punched him through the wall. He groaned, to let us all know he was still alive. "I can tie it." I glared at him and he glared back. We had a glare battle for about 6 minutes until Sasori came down and decided to do something about it. "Kuro.. Come here... Brat..." He muttered and faced me to him, and tied my tie. I blinked and tilted my head at him. "Sasori..? You too? You're going on this mission too?" He nodded. "How'd you guess?" I shrugged. He nodded and then Tobi walked up to us. "Tobi is coming too!! Tobi's a good boy!!" he yelled and we all groaned.