Author's Note

Thank you so much to all the people who have been reading this. I hope these quotes made you feel better if you were a little low and cheered you up! Although I have completed 'Quotes and Idioms,' there are a few other books of mine that I think you'll love!

Please take a look at them and give them a try if you've got a second, especially 'The Day She Let Go' or 'In The Spotlight,' which has won an award for the best chick-lit! If you're more of a elite high-school drama fan, then check out my brand new book 'The Price of Gold.'

I'd appreciate any feedback and many thanks!

KiwiAndKoalas x

•••

Update 2/11/16
Hey, Hallelujah! 1k? Thank you so so much everyone. By the way, the most popular birthday was 15th of March so congratulations to anybody born on that day.

Update 24/02/18
Hey guys, it's been almost a year since I've added another update to this book! I wanted to sincerely thank you guys all again for reading Quotes and Idioms even though I've done it in all the other comments above, haha. When I wrote this I would never have believed this could hit 20k and it did only because of all you guys! Love you all  :)

Update 09/07/20
55k? Woah. Hopefully it's helped lots of you x