Chapter Eight

"The results"

Caroline's POV

I woke up to somebody lightly knocking on the door Jenny poked her head in.

"Morning."I propped my body up onto my arm. "Morning.

"Breakfast is almost done if you wanted to come down."

"Sure I'll be down soon." She shut the door and I got out of bed. I decided to do some snooping around the room. I looked through the drawers hopefully finding an extra key the front door. I didn't find anything so I pulled out a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

I jumped into the shower after I got my clothes and just thought about if anybody was looking for me. "Would they? Would I look for me?" Those thoughts were harassing me. After about 10 minutes of just standing in the shower and letting the water run down my back it hit me.

The test that Charles gave to me. Should I take it? I thought to myself. I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around myself and walked into the bedroom to get my clothes off the bed. I threw them on and grabbed the test. I went back into the bathroom and sat on the toilet. "Should I take it?" I guess I thought if I am what will I do?

What if Im not pregnant he will hurt me and I don't want that to happen to me again. what is there to loose I thought. I opened the box and peed on the stick. I pulled up my pants and washed my hands. I looked at myself in the mirror and hated the fact that I could be having a kid at such a young age im only 18.

I headed down the stairs and I was greeted by Jenny and Beth. "Good morning." Beth flashed me a smile. I smiled back and Jenny set the table. Gabe walked over to me. "opopop." I reached down and picked him up.

Jenny looked back at Jenny to see if me holding him was okay. She smiled and motioned towards the chair.  

"You would be a good mom." Jenny mumbled.

"Thanks, just not right now." I mumbled back.

Charles POV

I smashed the alarm button as soon as it went off. I rubbed my eyes and looked down at Caroline. I pushed the hair that was in her face and sat up. I threw on my shirt and a pair of socks. The sun was barley up but I knew that everybody was already up so I just started towards the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I went down stairs and Mom dad Olivia and Colby were down at the door.

"Morning, finally." Noah scoffed.

"No fighting." mom said handing me an apple. I threw on my boots and grabbed the keys.

I unlocked the door and Colby gave Jenny a kiss before walking out. I locked the door behind us.

"Do you want to take the truck?" I asked Noah.

"Sure." I tossed him the keys and we got in the car. About 2 minutes later we were at the barn.

"Ill feed the chickens and you can wash the bodies." Noah said taking the keys out of the ignition. "Okay." I mumbled back.

I jumped out and headed towards the barn, the air smelt of rotten meat. I hope that the guy we took last night hasn't gone bed. I thought that to myself as I opened the door.

The smell of rotten flesh almost made me throw up. I pulled out the guy and closed the door. I set him down on the washing table and hosed him down. Afte15 minutes of washing and scrubbing Noah came into the barn. He through on an apron and handed me a knife and a clever.

In one fast movement the skin on his throat and down was ripped open. we took out his innards and separated the fat from the skin. this took a while, I wipe the lets of sweat from my face. and grabbed a bottle of water. Noah and I had a short conversation about Caroline being pregnant.

I jumped back up and Noah followed I used the clever and chopped all of his limbs off. I shaved all of the meat off of the bones and threw them into a bucket. We worked on his body for about 5 hours , It took longer than usual because we were taking our time.

We cleaned up and threw the bin of meat into the truck.

Noah handed me the keys and we started towards the house. about minutes later we were back the clock read 4:57.

"Dinner should be done." Noah smiled jumping out of the truck.

I unlocked the door and the smell of cooked meat made my mouth water. I pushed the door open and Olivia greeted us.

"Hello everybody." Noah shouted whilst wrapping his arms around Jenny.

We all sat at the table and Caroline and Beth set the food down onto the table. Jenny came back down the stairs with Gabe in her hands, she set him in the high chair and sat down.

I broke the silence. "Are you pregnant Caroline?" She jumped up and ran upstairs and came back down about 30 seconds later. "Are you okay?" "No." She nodded

"What's wrong?" grabbed her hand under the table. She pulled her hand away from me.

Dad glared at me.

"WAHTS WRONG?" Noah Barked. it made her jump and I glared at him.

"I....I'm Pregnant.