"Phone, phone, phone."

Truth Chapter 7

I heard Chaz mummer and he began to stir so I threw myself back under the covers and closed my eyes pretending to be asleep. He yawned as he sat up and I heard him move the covers.

"shit." He hissed quietly, obviously realising what must have gone on. He slowly got out of bed and I could hear him fumble around getting his clothes. I peeked one eye open and watched as he looked for his trousers, eventually he found them on top of my dresser and he quickly shoved them on. I closed my eyes and began to fake snore lightly as he came towards the bed saying : "phone, phone, phone." to himself repeatedly. He pulled the pillow next to me up moving my head slightly and sighed as he pulled what must have been his phone out from underneath the pillow. I head my door creak as he left and then a few seconds later my front door quickly opened and shut. As soon as the door shut I began to cry, which only made my head hurt so much more.

I got up eventually and got showered only to cry some more. Then threw up and cried some more.

I slouched down stairs not knowing what to do. Could I talk to Chaz? After he just left me? Could I tell Justin? no, I couldn't DO anything. I sat on the couch and closed my eyes as I listened to the TV until a strange buzzing noise began getting louder. I looked around and couldn't tell where it was coming from. It started again and I realised it was my phone. I got up and looked around again. It stopped and started again showing its probably important. I bent down and saw it was strangely underneath the sofa. I pulled it out and answered the unknown number scared of what to say.

"Hello?" I mummbled.

"Hello honey!" My dad said cheerfully down the phone, my relief and guilt vanished slightly but fear rose again at what my dad could say, we'd met last week and he was furious to say the least, let's just say we didn't leave on the best terms.

"Are you alright?" I asked trying to be casual.

"Yes, just wondering if you fancy coming round to have a chat with me and Maria." he said quite cheerfully. It took me a second to remember who Maria was but I then concluded it was probably wedding talk.

"sure, I'll er drive round in 5, okay?" I said hesitantly.

"see you soon honey." My dad replied and then hung up. I put my phone to the side and turned off the TV.

"Hello Lovey." My Dad smiled cheerfully, I hadn't seen him this cheerful since , well, when my mum was alive.

"Hi." I replied timidly, he ushered me inside and sat me in the front room on the sofa opposite Maria.

"Hello Cassie!" Maria grinned enthusiastically. I grinned in return, forcing my face to lie.

"Well we have two exciting things to ask you." My Dad said taking a seat opposite me, next to Maria. I nodded and smiled in response.

"Well I'm not really sure if you're aware but Maria is a dress designer and she has her own business in new York and she'd love to take you on as a trainee? An assistant at least? Hmm?" My Dad said grinning. "And of course we're getting married soon and we're going to be moving back to new York for a while Maria gets her business and then she's setting up a shop here in a month or two so you can move back-" my dad was rambling, I could tell he was nervous to ask.

"Just say it?" I laughed interrupting him, he sighed deeply.

"Do you want to come with us? We want you to be our maid of honour and we'll need you close and to help Maria and you can move back when Justin comes back?" My dad asked hesitantly. I grimaced and realised my dad was looking out for me and all my past thoughts of him being a bad dad went away. In reality he gave me what a wanted, time to decide and leave and space to come back. I was about to answer but my phone began buzzing and blaring in my pocket, I took it out and looked at my screen.

"One second Dad." I said apologetically as I paced out of the room into the hall.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hey hun I have exciting news!" Justin said laughing.

"what is it?" I tried to sound happy.

"Ahhh Selena stop!" Justin laughed and I heard the phone jitter as Justin moved about. I could hear their voices in the background and i just wanted to hang up.

"Justin?" I said feeling worn out and paranoid.

"Sorry babe, anyway, they said i can fly you out to my show in London! How exciting?" Justin laughed but i bit my lip guiltily.

"Aw Justin i was going to tell you, im moving to New York with Maria and my Dad for a bit while you're gone, shes got a job for me and i really want to start this and ah Im sorry." I sighed feeling beyond guilty.

"Is there no way you could-" he sighed.

"when is it Hun?"

"I'd fly you the day after tomorrow." he sighed and I sighed in return.

"that's the day we leave and I need to sort my stuff! Aw lovey you'll be home soon enough!" I said.

"yeah I know but well I-" he said hesitantly.

"I've got to go baby I'm at my dad's, don't want to rude. Bye love!" I said and quickly hung up. I shoved my phone in my pocket and walked back into the room.

"I'd love to." I smiled.

Okay so I realised I haven't updated for a while but it's because I wrote this, saved it as a draft by accident ten wrote the next chapter so I'll update again on Friday if I get enough response :) well vote for this and past chapter oh and check out all my other stories lovey! xx