"With a kangaroo?"

Okay so only one person did what I asked and asked me a question :(  

so I'll answer @makayla_t1997 I'm pretty crazy right now thanks!          

so this time I wanna ask you guys a question! Have you got any thing big going on right now or soon? if so what? 

so please answer, vote, fan and whatever! 

Chapter 5

"How are you Cass?" Justin asked me down the phone.  

"good, how's Florida?" I forced a laugh.  

"Well the first and second night was good but Home was better." He laughed cheerily.  

"So how many dates left now?" I asked trying to repeat his cheer.  

"Like 30?" He said hesitantly.  

"Oh." I said hoping it was less, the entire week he had been gone had felt like a lifetime and it seems as every second is 100 times longer now I have nothing at all to do.  

"Don't worry baby, I'll be home soon honestly." He sighed.  

"I can't wait f-" I began to reply but soon heard screaming in the background.  

"JUSTIN COME SEE THIS OH MY GOD!" A voice I had soon began to despise screamed.  

"What is it?" Justin laughed, his voice muffled slightly as he pulled away from the phone. The phone went silent for a minute until it muffled as he picked it up and began clicking.  

"Justin?" I questioned.  

"one sec Hun." He laughed at a distance from the phone.  

"What are you doing?" I forced a laugh.  

"Check your texts." He said pulling the phone back to his ear. I pulled the phone from my ear and checked, I had a photo message. I clicked on it and grit my teeth as an image of Justin, Selena and a kangaroo came to my screen.  

"That's great, where are you?" I tried to sound happy. 

"My hotel room..." He laughed. 

"With a kangaroo?" I laughed.  

"It's the managers." He laughed.  

"Oh..." I said sarcastically.  

"No wait, let me have a go!" Justin shouted obviously not towards me. 

"Justin?" I asked trying to get his attention and feeling like a nuisance.  

"Sorry, they're- OH MY GOD IT LOOKS LIKE ME! Sorry they're dressing it up."Justin shouted.  

"Aw that's great, but I've got to go honey. My dads here for me." I lied.  

"Aw okay, bye, love you!" he laughed and hung up. 

I sighed as I put my phone on the side, feeling like I was getting in the way of Justin yet again. My phone buzzed as another picture message came through. I opened it and saw an image of a kangaroo with a cap and jacket next to Justin and another smaller kangaroo in a dress next to Selena, both humans smiling contently. Even the kangaroos looked happier than me right now. I replied "Cute!", put my phone down and stood up. I walked around my front room and tried to think of something to do. My phone buzzed again and I groaned but still picked it up quickly.  

"Fancy coming round? You look bored?" I read the text from Chaz. But how could he see me? I did a 360 spin and looked around. My phone buzzed again. "look out your window, weirdo" I looked out and saw Chaz stood at the end of my garden laughing at me. My phone buzzed again. "You coming then?" I looked up and laughed then grabbed my shoes.  

"Lost your brain?" He laughed as I locked my door and walked towards him.  

"Something like that.." I muttered as I shoved my keys into my pocket and forced on a grin.  

"Coffee? Tea?" Chaz asked as I took a seat at his kitchen table. I gave him a wide eyed look and then he sighed. 

"I completely forgot that you hate hot drinks." He laughed.  

"Well you've remember now and that's what matters." I smiled.  

"So I heard Justin's on tour now?" Chaz asked as he poured me a cup of orange juice.  

"Yup." I mumbled.  

"And he's dating Selena?" He asked a little cautiously.  

"Just pretend." I tried to laugh.  

"Pretend like last time?" Chaz asked as he put my cup in front of me and sat down opposite.  

"You know, you're not making me feel much better." I laughed awkwardly.  

"Oh, right, well err how are you feeling?" He asked awkwardly.  

"Better than last time you saw me." I laughed at the memory of my vomiting on him. 

"stopped with the tablets?" He grinned all parental.

"Yup!" And I was telling the truth, of course I'd waited till the box was empty and I'd completed the week but I didn't plan on telling Chaz that.  

"Good..." he said eyeing me cautiously, scanning my every move to see if I was telling the truth. 

"So how about you? Up to much?" I asked swiftly changing the topic.  

"Well, little miss drop out, I'm in college week days, if you hadn't noticed!" He laughed.  

"Oh, I forgot." l sighed.  

"Why didn't you join?" He grinned knowing exactly how I felt about school. "And purposefully attend hell? I'd rather not! Besides I'm going to do something soon enough." I laughed.  

"Like what?" Chaz questioned with disbelief clear in his voice.  

"Something I want to do!" I laughed because I really didn't know. I hadn't thought it through and not to sound arrogant but I don't have to yet. My dads happy to pay my bills as long as I'm out of his hair and when Justin comes back I'll have something to do. I don't even need a career yet!  

"Well if you're not too busy, doing whatever, I was wondering if you wanna go to a party tonight with me?" Chaz laughed. 

"A college party?" I asked curiously.  

"Yup, you fancy it?"

"What was I thinking?" I groaned to myself as I got out of the cab with Chaz.  

"Relax you look great, you'll see some old friends and I won't leave you." Chaz laughed as he grabbed my arm. He was right about the looking great, I'd spent the rest of the day getting ready considering I had literally nothing else to do and old friends? Yeah right like I had many of thoose? Truth is I hated them all. But maybe he won't leave me, tonight anyway.

Okay so I'm gonna remind you all now of the question!

  Have you got any thing big going on right now or soon? if so what?  

you might be all wtf is she doing? well I just wanna get to know my readers?  well I suppose it's not something you have to do but it might just brighten mine or your day to get something off your chest?