Sixteen

a/n: really sorry for the loooooonnngggg wait and for not updating. School's been taking so much of my time, it's no chill. I'll try to post a new chapter for you guys within the week -- hopefully.

x can't wait for the AMA's!!! Have a great week!

P.S. Didn't get to grammar correct this/edit this so please bare with me on this one.  Thanks!

-A
-------------------------------

"Good Morning, Miss Gigi"

"What did I tell you about calling me ''Miss Gigi'", Pedro?" I said before entering the car.

"So where are we headed today?"

"It's a surprise,"

"Why did I even ask?"

-----------------

Star Studios... it makes sense now since he's going to let me listen to his song.

"Thanks, Pedro."

"You're welcome, he's waiting for you in room A70"

"Alright! See you, later"

The studio was huge but very secured, like it's away from the busy city, it's surrounded by tons of trees almost in the middle of a forest. I went in and was amazed at the interior of the place. My stepdad is a music producer but I never had the chance to visit him in the studio, I was just used to listening to him and his piano in our living room.

I entered the room and noticed that no one's around, as I was about to get my phone to text Zayn, I felt two warm hands covering my eyes behind me and I instantly knew whose hands it belongs to.

"Hey!" He said finally releasing his hands.

"Hey!" There really is something about him that makes me feel all these feelings at once, surreal, extreme feelings...

"I'm glad you came" he said reaching for my hand as he pulls me inside the main studio. "Come, I'll show you something..."

"Welcome to my dungeon"

"Thought your house was your dungeon"

"Oh! I have two, this is the messier one" I paused to examine the room, a lot of paper scattered all over the tables, guitars here and there, a microphone covered with...

"Is that what I think it is?"

"It's Malay, my producer he said that it works miracles while recording and it sure did, I guess"

Who covers the microphone with a condom? Oh! Zayn does.

"It's pretty crazy in here, but everything you see is what you get, no more secrets."

He then turned the stereo on and played the first song...

Pillow talk

I closed my eyes as si listen to the song, sinking in the soulfulness of his voice and the back music that's perfectly blending with his voice. It's definitely something far more different than what I used to hear from his band, more mature, more grown and masculine, seductive and explicit.

There's so much feels in the song and I knew from that very moment that it'll be a hit.

"What do you think?"

"I love it" I said, honestly. "It's a good different, it's pretty forward and mature something far from what everyone's used to hearing especially from you"

"I still feel insecure about it though, I don't know how the fans are gonna take it, how they're gonna react to it, to the music I like, to the music I want to sing..."