Fifteen

"Are you really sure you're okay with this?" I asked him again just to make sure.

"Let's go before I change my mind"

"You don't have to, you know? I can just go out myself and you can leave when they're gone."

"The paps can create stories whatever they want, it doesn't get to me that much now, but if you're uncomfortable with this I understand that."

Okay, Gigi, just be honest with him already... Tell him what you really feel about this...

"Can I be honest with you, Zayn?" I said trying my best not to sound annoying or anything. "Please" he replied

"The thing is, I realize that if we start getting papped and I'll appear in your video, people will think this whole thing is just for publicity and I'm just so done with that... If this video comes out I don't want this friendship that we're trying to build will get involved as much as possible, you know? Business and personal life doesn't really go together pretty well in our industry and it drives me nuts all the time this happens. I just don't want to be that girl again." I said while reaching the door knob to open the door.

"You aren't, I won't let that happen." He said before giving me a warm smile.

So we went out of my apartment and as usual the paps were outside being paps and headlines are already reporting speculations and gossips about me and Zayn. There's something about him that made me want to trust him, how he speaks and looks you in the eye is something else, really. Though his image is kinda far from how he was in my apartment saying those words like I meant something more than what others think of me and it won me over so easily having to hear all those words fresh for the first time.

"Why are you looking for an apartment anyways?" He asked when we reached the van.

"There's been a creep hanging outside my window for weeks now and I didn't feel safe especially when I'm alone and my sibs aren't around."

"You know that he'll still know where you transferred?"

"I know, but this one I'm planning to transfer to has at least 3 bedrooms so I can have my sibs around all the time cause they can live with me" we talked and talked while in the car, mostly about the apartment and my family like we've forgotten about having to deal with industry drama like we're slowly going back to how we used to talk with each other.

We finally arrived in the area where the new apartment is located and the paps were still following us like crazy.

"this one's pretty spacious, and I like how high the ceilings are" he commented and I unconsciously released a chuckle looking at his expression. "Is it that boring already? I warned you!"

"Nope, it's interesting quite honestly. I bought my house and my mum's by looking at the pictures, I didn't really get to check it for myself firsthand."

I liked the apartment, it's just that the area is way too far from the places that I usually hang. Zayn brought me back home and left early because he had to record another song...

I am back in my Jammies all ready for bed when I heard three knocks on my door... And I knew it was Bianca right away.

"Remember when I told you to be careful of your boyband boyfriend?" Bianca went in my room after school.

"He's not my boyfriend, he's just..."

"Okay, let me rephrase that... Your future boyfriend?"

"Shut up!" I said throwing a pillow at her.

"Going back. I had a talk with him this morning before you showed up with your birds nest of a hair..."

"And?"

"He told me everything, and I know that it's hard that decision that you made but I really think he's got genuine intentions" she said as she lies on my belly.

"I really hope so..."

"But, still be careful okay."

"I'll try." Stroking her hair with my hands until I heard her snore, I realize that she's fast asleep.

Before I could turn the lamp off, I received a text from Zayn

From: Zayn

I want you to hear the song before we shoot the video, are you free tomorrow night?

To: Zayn

Wow, someone learned the act of "asking" now. (;

From : Zayn

Okay, then. I'll have you picked up tomorrow at 7. I'm not taking no for an answer. Sleep tight, Babe.

And he's back at it again...