Chapter 1

Chapter one

My name is Scarlett I’m 17 and I have 5 older brothers: Jake and Josh the oldest twins at 19, they both have dark brown hair you could easily mistake for black and ice blue eyes; Tom and Tyler are the second oldest twins at 18, they both have bright blond hair that they got after our mum and pale sky blue eyes; then me and my twin brother Scott, I have charcoal black hair and he has blond hair and I have hazel eyes like my dad and my brother has blue eyes like my mum, you wouldn’t be able to tell we were twins if we stood next to each other; we have a loving dad and caring mum. I have Charcoal black hair that reaches to the middle of my back in loose curls and a side fringe that covers one eye, I have fairly tanned skin with hazel brown eyes, I stand at 5 ft 7 and am known to own every pair of converse all stars in my wardrobe twice, they are my favourite shoes ever, I wear black/purple/red/green/grey skinnies, dark and/or band tops and dark hoddies…what can I say I like the emo look. Well to my human friends I am known for my converse but to my other friends I am known for being the Alphas daughter. Me, some of my friends, brothers, mum and dad and everyone else in our pack are were wolves give or take the odd human mate, My dad is the Alpha of the pack, my mum is Alpha female and then me and my brothers are the Alphas children, but im different from my brothers, I have the Alpha mark which is just above my heart on my chest this means I am going to be a future Alpha but also the first female Alpha in the werewolf existence, to humans the mark looks like a black tattoo but to werewolves it is a godly thing in which people would happily bow down and kiss your feet about. You have to be chosen to have the Alpha mark by the Alpha elders that where the first werewolves ever that are not on the face of the earth but in the hearts and soles of all weres. My wolf is  charcoal black like my hair in human but on the tips of my ears tail and feet I have a pure blood red colour, no one knows what is means as only some wolves have ever been like me, and then purple eyes that shine in the dark.

Today is the last day of the summer before school starts again so I was enjoying it with my brothers by our pool, yes our pool we live in a mansion, no lie it has 10 floors 50 bedrooms all with the colour scheme of black, red, gold, silver and white, all with ensuite bath rooms that have showers, baths, sinks, toilets and floor to ceiling cupboards that can hold clothes, make up, towels, etc. Then there is the cinema and games room on the 5th floor with all the DVDs and every game system around with almost all the games you can get, then we have 2 living rooms one on the first floor and then one on the 5th floor the first floor was for special occasions and then the one on the 5th floor is everyday and for anything. Along with a kitchen on every other floor. But as the Alphas family we have the second floor all to our selves and have a room each, but we want to have breakfast with our friends and family  so we don’t use our own kitchen, only sometimes when mum bakes or we have friends over. We also have maids and chefs that we have working here but on full moons they have the day off as full moons are meant to be spent with family and for running under the stars. Our mansion is in the forest that surrounds our town, we live close enough to be able to get to school and town fast but further enough away that we have privacy and can transform when we want. So our garden is the forest with a pool close to the back of the house, but the forest homes over 200 werewolves all in our pack as there are no other packs around here. In the main mansion we look after new members, family, other pack Alphas when an important meeting occurs and anyone who is changing/rebuilding their houses.

Right now me and my brothers are all by the pool, they are messing around and having competitions in the water while I sunbathe in my personal sun longer. I have my eyes closed and am close to falling asleep when I feel someone picking me up, at first nothing registers but when it does I scream and kick while they laugh at me