15

Bella
"I'm not paying you back shit" he spits and I look up at him.

"Chandler what does he mean?" I ask him and the two other boys circle us.

"Remember the deal?" He asked and Chandler raises his eyebrow.

"Yeah, the deal where one of your workers tried to take my money" he glares at the man.

He steps foreword and punches the man in the face. "It's me who should've been payed, Bryan." he spits.

'Bryan' kicked him in the stomach and Chandler grunts.

They start throwing punches and I suddenly feel two arms grab me and pull me back.

"You seem like some fun" the guy whispers in my ear and I whip around.

"I don't think so" I spit and punch him straight in the jaw, then kick him in the stomach.

He grunts and the other man grabs me by the waist and slings me over his shoulder.

I kick at his back and he starts walking.

"Let me go you fucking ass!" I yell.

Chandler and Bryan's yelling fades as he carries me further away.

The two guys slam me against the sand.

"You're a feisty one aren't you?" One of then chuckles.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I scream at the top of my lungs and he slaps his hand across my mouth.

The other one unzips my jacket and I scream. "DONT TOUCH ME!" I scream but it turns out muffled.

This is the third time I've almost got raped since I moved here..

The other one unbuttons my pants and tears them off.

The other tries to take off my shirt but I try my best to keep it down. He ends up ripping the bottom of it.

I kick and scream but they're holding me down.

Then, BANG!

Everything goes silent. "FUCK MY LEG!" I hear Bryan scream before I hear running footsteps in the sand.

The other two let go of me and run.

Tears slip down my cheeks as my heart beats fast, everything's silent.

"Fuck, Bella!" Chandler yells and pulls me off of the ground and onto my knees.

He drops down in front of me and puts both of his hands on either sides of my cheeks.

"Did they do anything to you?! Bella!" He shakes me and strokes my cheeks gently and i sit there, paralyzed, tears streaming like waterfalls.

"Bella, answer me! Did they do anything?!" He presses his forehead against mine and stares into my eyes.

I look back at him, "N-No.." I say and he sighs in relief. "Thank god.." he hugs me.

He kisses me over and over again and wipes my tears. "It's okay baby, I'm here.." he whispers in my ear.

He takes off his jacket and puts it on my shoulders, covering me.

"I-I'm so sorry.." he says and my crying turns to soft hiccups.

"Chandler I-I'm fine. Don't b-blame yourself." I say and he looks at me.

"L-Lets forget about it, okay?" I say and he nods.

This isn't the first time this happened, and Chandler saved me every time.

I'm so thankful for that. For him.

I want to forget what just happened, and carry on with the night.

I put on my pants again and he helps me up. "Let's get you home alright?-"

"No" I cut him off. "I'm not going back there.." I say and we get into the car.

"Then stay at my place okay?"

I nod and he sighs, he looks like he's hesitating to do something.

"Are you still alright?" He says and I nod.

"I'm perfectly fine" I say and he pauses.

"Get in the back." He says and I tilt my head to the side.

"What?"

"Get in the back seat" he says and I shrug. "Okay.." I say and get out of the car.

Chandler quickly gets out of the car and runs over to my side.

Right when I open the door, he turns me around and slams his lips onto mine.

My eyes widen but I kiss him back.

He pushes me onto the back seats and closes the door.

He goes on top of me and pulls away, pressing his forehead on mine.

"Feel better?" He asks and I nod. "Much better" I say and pull him from the collar of his shirt down to kiss me.
______________

35 votes and comments
=
New chapter