Study Hall

The next day, Hannah woke up to her phone ringing.

"Hello?" She said in a very tired voice.

"Good morning Toby." A voice on the other end of the line said.

It was Lexi. Two days before had been one the best days of Hannah's life. She was introduced to world of furries. She and Lexi, the head cheerleader had sex all day in mascot costume. Hannah had worn the school Tiger mascot costume and Lexi wore her favorite costume, an Easter bunny costume.

"Morning Lexi." Hannah said as if she had just drank 10 cups of coffee.

"What are your plans today?" Lexi asked.

"Umm, school?" Hannah replied.

"Today you are getting called out of your study hall, come down to the auditorium once you're excused." Lexi said then hung up.

Hannah was confused and started getting ready for school. She reached behind her and slowly unzipped her orange and black bodysuit. She had slept in her Toby costume. She hopped in the shower thinking about the weekend and how amazing being in that costume felt. She loved the feeling of the furry suit encasing her. She loved having a furry paw finger her. After her shower she dried off and got dressed.

She contemplated what to wear. Just like Lexi, Hannah also had a secret fetish. Hannah loved wearing heavy knit sweaters. They turned her on more than anything. She had a black plastic tub full of sweaters she had thrifted throughout the past couple years. She never wore any outside the house because it would turn her to the point where she could not handle it.

She pulled on a pair of jeans and put on a grey tank top. Then against her better judgement, she reached into her tub and pulled out a thick navy blue cardigan sweater from Abercrombie. It was technically a men's sweater but she didn't care. She held it against her cheek and thought about how turned on she would be if she wore it, or better, if Lexi wore it. She took a deep breath and put on the sweater.

On her way to school, she received a call from Lexi.

"Hi Lexi. What's up?" Hannah answered.

"Not too much, just getting ready for your study hall period." She said

"What exactly are you planning?" Hannah asked.

There was a brief pause before Lexi answered. "You'll find out soon enough, Toby. Just make sure you come down to auditorium alone. We are going to have some fun." Lexi hung up.

Lexi arrived at school and went to her first period. She would have to wait until her fourth period class for study hall. The minutes ticked by slowly and Hannah was already so turned on. She did get many compliments on her sweater but she was too worried about containing her excitement to notice. Finally the bell rang and Hannah made her way to her study hall. As she entered, she approached her seat and on the table where she normally dat was a hall pass. Written in big bold letters it read; " Hannah, please report to the auditorium for your study hall period." It was signed by the cheer coach. She pick up the pass and headed off to the auditorium.

As she entered the auditorium she saw Lexi sitting in the front row.

"Hi Lexi!" Hannah said very excited.

"Hi Hannah...ooh, I love that sweater. It is so cute." Lexi said.

"Thanks. I wore it for you". Hannah admitted.

With out saying a word, Lexi took Hannah by the hand led her behind the stage and into one of the dressing rooms, locking to door behind her. Inside the room was a few costumes. Lexi's bunny costume, another Easter bunny identical to Lexi's, as well as two large black bags which Hannah assumed contained two more costumes.

"Why are there two bunny costumes?" Hannah asked.

Lexi pulled Hannah by the waist close to her whispered in her ear. "I thought it would be fun if you got to a bunny too." Lexi moved her lips from Hannah's ear toward her mouth and lightly kissed her.

Hannah slowly kissed her back. As they kissed with such passion, Hannah pulled her pants and underwear down and stepped out of them. Lexi was rubbing Hannah's back, over the sweater. Hannah began to moan.

"Oh are we already getting excited?" Lexi asked in a sexy voice. "Why don't you take off that sweater and we can get started" she said.

"Umm I'd rather keep it on" Hannah said reluctantly.

"Are you sure, you'll be awfully warm." Lexi replied.

"Well actually, sweaters like this turn me on and I thought wearing it may turn you on too" Hannah explained.

"I see." Lexi slowly look down at Hannah's sweater. "It is very soft" she said as she slid her hands down Hannah's arms, onto her hips. "I have an idea, if you take off your sweater and put on my bunny costume, I'll do something for you" Lexi proposed.

Hannah nodded her head before kissing Lexi on the lips one more time. She unbuttoned her sweater and placed on the table the bunny costumes were on. She took the white bodysuit and unzipped the back. She look into it knowing how sexy Lexi was when she wore it. She stepped in and zipped up the back. She stepped into the bunny feet, slipped on the paws and finally places the head with giant ears over hers.

Once Hannah was in the bunny costume Lexi walked over the table. Hannah figured she was going to put on the other bunny costume. Lexi moved the second costume and put it in one of the black bags with Hannah now realized we're for those costumes.

"What are you doing?" Hannah asked.

Lexi slowly took off her pants, t-shirt, and underwear, standing naked in front of the bunny. "I'm going to drive you nuts." Lexi said as she reached for Hannah's sweater.

Hannah watches as the naked Lexi slowly pulled her arms through the sleeves and brought the sweater around her torso. She slowly started buttoning the sweater.

"Well my sweet little bunny, how do I look?" Lexi asked.

Hannah had never been teased by sweaters before and she could not take it. Once Lexi had the sweater on Hannah was turned on so much. Hannah could find any words to say as she was to focused on the sweater and the hot girl wearing it.

"Well?" Lexi asked again.

Hannah still found no words but had to do something. She ripped off her bunny head and ran toward Lexi. She tackled her to the ground and wrapped her arms around her waist now covered by the knitted sweater. She began kissing her with more passion then they've ever kissed. She slid her tongue into Lexi's mouth. They made out for several minutes only taking a break as Lexi needed to breath.

"Wow Hannah, what was that?" Lexi said, out of breath.

"I'm sorry, I just have such a strong fetish for sweaters, when you put mine on I couldn't take it and had to show you how that makes me feel". Hannah explained.

"Well I'm glad that I put your sweater on. Not only do I feel sexy but it really unleashes your inner animal." Lexi paused then look into Hannah's eyes. " Hannah, is it ok if I wear this for the rest of the day?"

Hannah look down at Lexi's breasts pushing out against the soft knit sweater. "Of course Lexi, but I want to come get it after school." She said.

"Then I guess I'll see at my house after school and it's going to be different" Lexi said before wrapping her sweater covered arms around Hannah's neck and kissing her bunny for the remainder of the period.