#45

- You catch him cheating on his girlfriend -

+I'm gonna use the same name I used for Calum's gf in this one and the others just because+

 Luke:

You walked through the door of your home and sighed as you heard loud moans coming from upstairs. You had had a long day where you had just gotten in trouble the whole day which annoyed you because sometimes you got into trouble for no reason and was hoping to come home to some peace and quiet but now you were even more annoyed because you couldn't even get that at home.

You walked up stairs and into your room at zombie speed. People would usually run into their rooms and look the door but for you, you thought that there was no point, his room was right next to yours.

-

An hour later, yes and hour later, the fucking had finally stopped "Thank fuck." You said quietly to yourself before quietly laughing "No pun intended"

You walked downstairs and into the kitchen to eat. You grabbed an apple and walked out into the living room but froze once you saw who was on the couch. Luke and some random chick were having a make out (A/N I almost wrote makeup here lol) session on the couch.

'Really Luke? Was the sex not satisfying enough?'

You dropped the apple on the floor making the pair jump apart upon hearing it roll somewhere. Luke's eyes went wide as he saw you standing with wide eyes. "Uhmm Arzaylea I think you should go now.." (A/N Yes I'm using her here) Luke said getting up quickly as she did as well "Bye Luke" She said pecking his lips before walking off as Luke closed the door.

"Luke who was that?" You asked watching her drive off through the window "Umm s-she's just a friend" Luke replied nervously chuckling "Right, do friends make out with each other on the couch? Do friends fuck each other Luke?" You asked angry yet sad "Well-" "Why am I even asking you these questions? Caitlyn should be asking you these" You said making Luke's eyes go wide "N-no don't tell her, please!" Luke begged with glossy eyes making you glare at him "Why shouldn't I?" You asked becoming angry.

Luke was obvious'y confused as to why you became so angry over it even though you're not the one who was going to get heartbroken. Truthfully, the only reason why you were so angry over it was because you actually like Caitlyn. She was always nice and helpful towards you through everything and it was sad knowing that the poor girls heart was going to be broken if she ever found out.

You stood staring at Luke with arms crossed, waiting for an answer that he seemed to not be able to find. You sighed "Look, Luke you knew that this was bound to happen so why not just tell her?" You said walking to Luke and crouching down to his level "I don't want to lose her Y/N, I can't handle that kind of pain" Luke said becoming choked up on his words making you hug him  "Luke.. Just tell her and if she says she wants to break up then let her go-" "Wha- No! I won't!" Luke said cutting you off and pushing you away softly, giving you a look of bewilderment making you sigh sadly.

"Luke if you love something let it go, if it comes back to you then it's yours forever"

Was all you said before patting his shoulder and walking upstairs to your room.

*1 MONTH LATER*

You smiled as you watched in awe at Luke and Caitlyn as they decorated the Christmas tree they had in the living room of their apartment together.

"Hey Y/N come help us you lazy ass!" Luke laughed as he threw an Olaf plushie at you "I'm coming I'm coming!" You laughed as you dodged another Frozen plushie.

In the end you ended up decorating the tree by yourself since the other two just sat on the couch together watching a Christmas movie while cuddling each other, giggling and laughing together at either different things from the movie or just at what the other had said.

You turned around, finally finished decorating, and were about to speak until your eyes landed on the two on the couch.

Luke and Caitlyn's hands were laced together almost perfectly, Luke had his arm around Caitlyn as he looked at her with love and adoration in his eyes as he sang Niall's song 'This Town' loud enough for just the two of them to hear while she looked at their intertwined fingers.

Over and over the only truth, everything comes back to you.

Mmmm, everything comes back to you, Mmmm.

She smiled up at him and stared into his eyes fondly as he just stared with the same look in his eyes all while wondering 'How did I become so lucky?' He quickly snapped out of his thoughts as she kissed his cheek and giggled and asked "What are you staring at you weirdo?" He smiled and kissed all over her face before finally, his lips landed on hers.

As they kissed passionately and deeply you smiled and silently gagged before walking off to the guest bedroom where you were sleeping in while shaking your head, smiling widely and happily.

"Those cheesy disgustingly cute lovebirds"

+++++++++++

HELLO PPL :)

OKAY so I know I'm doing a few more bsm's before going on a short hiatus so yes pleaSE ENJOY :))

Btw what do you guys want for Christmas? Idek what I want but I honestly don't mind tbvvh.

Anyways gotta blast 🚀

-N :-) xx