#37

^^ Harry and Mikey 😌❤️

- You fall down the stairs *REQUESTED by spreadthelarry* -

Michael:
You were home alone up in your room sleeping when you heard the front door slam and multiple footsteps enter the house. You were going to go and investigate but decided against it since that's how people usually die in those horror films. You grabbed your baseball bat from under your bed and hugged it close to you and pretended to sleep until your bedroom door opened. You felt the bed dip down. You could feel them leaning over to touch you so you quickly sat up with the baseball bat in your hand and swung it through the air and successfully hit the person not once, but twice. You ran to the stairs and heard this person groaning in pain quickly fast walk to catch up to you. You were running down the stairs and glanced back at the person to see them standing at the top of the stairs trying to reach out for you yelling your name. You honestly didn't know what happened since it all happened so quickly. "Oh my lord Alana are you okay?!" A familiar voice asked running down the stairs to you "I think so-" "And why the fuck did you hit me with your fucking baseball bat?!" The voice asked again while picking you up. You looked up at the intruder to see that it was only Mikey. He brought you to the living room where the boys were sleeping on the couches. "Luke, Ashton, Calum wake the fuck up" Michael yelled making you flinch and the boys to wake up "Michael you're- you're bleeding!" You said panicked and wiping your clothes and his face "I know but I'm fine we have to worry about you first-" "No I'm fine lets get you to hospital!" You said making him put you down. You grabbed your keys and pulled him into your car. "Wait here I'll be back" You said making him nod. You ran inside and grabbed the other boys and put them in the car before racing to the hospital.

Turns out you actually sprained your ankle and wrist from falling down the stairs. You stayed in hospital with Miley over night before they let you both go home the next day only for you and the boys to stay at home for about 6 weeks. They took good care of you and used this as an advantage to call you their 'Baby Alana' which embarrassed you quite a bit.

☁︎

Hey guys sorry if this was bad and short. I tried making it longer and make sense but I don't think it does. If any more of you guys want to request something you still can just comment your name, scenario and boy you want to be your brother! :)
I also kinda forgot to post this yesterday soo yeah ..

Anyways gotta blast 🚀

-N :-) xx