#42

- Your fav 1D boy (Michael) -

I low key feel like I should have put Harry here instead of Liam because of the picture but oh well..

Liam:
You've always loved Liam after watching their WMYB music video. You never knew why you just did.. Or maybe it was the way he smiled whenever he was with his band members aka brothers having fun on stage, or the way he puts so much passion into his singing, or the way he's so caring about others, you never knew what it was but either way you loved him.. A lot. You decided to make a list of everything you loved about him on a piece of paper.. And 5 other pieces of paper. That's how long your list was and you had hidden it under your bed behind your huge dusty keyboard.. Well that's where you thought you put it this time.

One day when your brother was home for a few days for tour (since 5SOS and 1D are in Australia now) he came into your room to look for his lost favourite purple sweater that you loved to wear  when you were at school. He looked everywhere in your room the closet, the bathroom, your drawers, everywhere but he couldn't find it. He decided to just ask you when you got home and went to walk out of your room when his foot hit something. 'Huh?' He thought as he picked it up. He heard your pencil you left moving around inside so he opened it up. Long story short he read everything and finished just as you came home. He quickly put it back where it was and went back to searching for his sweater as you walked in.

About 3 days later you got a text from Liam asking to go out for some coffee after rehearsal and of course you said yes. You guys went out for your guys' first date which was coffee and probably about 300+ dates later (and 4 years) y'all got engaged :)))

+++++++++

Here it is!! Sorry for the wait and not updating regularly I have no wifi atm :/

Anyways gotta blast 🚀

-N :-) xx