Chapter 1.4: Secret Diaries Make The Perfect Superman

"Come with me," He told me suddenly.

"Where?" It was the middle of the night, where could we go too? Plus I was sure we couldn't leave Zendaya unsupervised now that she isn't tied up.

"It's a secret, but do you want to come?" He asked me again. "You really don't have to if you don't want too," I watched him as he began to walk down the stairs. I could almost feel him fighting back his killer smirk.

I half-smiled glancing down at the ground. "Give me five minutes to change,"

When I entered back into the room Chloe was stepping out of the restroom. "I was wondering where you were at," She whispers.

"I went to go shut Zendaya, but I'm going with Aaron somewhere," I tried to hide the excitement in my voice. I past her and went straight to the clothes we had bought. I changed into a pair of skinny jeans and my converse.

"Where is my hoodie at?" I mumbled to myself, looking around in the dark.

Chloe dropped herself on the bed yawning. "On the chair, close the door when you leave," She says throwing the covers back over her head.

"Thank you!" I semi-yelled.

After grabbing my hoodie and putting it on, I went downstairs. Aaron had put on a grey hoodie on and left his baggy sweatpants on. When he see's me a small smile appears on my lips.

This was crazy. It was two in the morning and I was leaving the house with Aaron to God knows where. He takes hold of my hand and pulls me out to the garage. He sets on the alarm to the house, before fully locking the door to the garage.

"That's why you aren't afraid of leaving her alone," If Zendaya were to try to leave the alarm would wake up the guys and they would catch her before she has a chance to leave.

He nods. "Plus, if Daniel or his guys manage to locate our whereabouts it gives the guys a chance to leave the house,"

We both got on the motorcycle and made ourselves comfortable. I found a cool trick when I went after Aaron the night we arrived to London. If I recline my body a bit more forward and bend my knees more, the next day I wont be as sore as before. Sooner or later my body would get used to the motorcycle but for now it was a good trick to use.

Aaron glanced back at me. "Are you going to hold onto me?"

"Right," I whispered, wrapping my arms around his torso. He leaned forward smiling to himself. I could never understand why he smiles randomly whenever I wrap my arms around him. Does he like it? Is he supposed to like me being close to him?

Snap out of Zariah. Remember what you told Aaron? You two can't get involve with one another. Not now, not tomorrow, or ever. I frowned. As much as I am fascinated to be learning new things about relationships, I needed to stop getting ahead of myself. Aaron has-thinks he some type of feelings for me, but they aren't certain. And even if they were a romance in the situation we are in isn't safe. We have no idea what might happen.