Chapter 20

Yay finally reached the 20's in my chapters. Let me know if I make a spelling error I will fix it so long as you point it out to me or I catch it while reading it cuz I also love it. Though I update it, it feels like I'm all like, more with Isabel and Leon they're so damn cute together! Anyway here's an update for all my little readers!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Isabel's POV--- (because I can, and I've got the powah!)

I woke up to mid morning light shining through the slider door. We forgot to close the blinds of it last night. I buried my face into Leon's chest, for some reason thinking it would make the light go away.

I felt his hand gently stroke my hair. "Sleep well?" He asked me. I nodded, looking up at him. Oh how wonderfully beautiful his face was. "I slept better with you." I said and snuggled closer to him, one hand on his chest, his well muscled chest. (I realize I keep going on about how hot he is, he's hot so suck it up mofo!)

He gave me a kiss on the forehead and leaned back against the bed board. "I think we should have more nights like last night, you know, minus all the emotions." I nodded, smiling at how he teased me about my hyper emotions.

I looked up at him, hoping he would kiss my lips this time, and my prayers were answered. He leaned in and our lips made contact yet again. We kissed again and again, kinda making out and with each new kiss, it sent a spark through my body.

We heard a knock on the door and we instantly separated, scooting away from each other so nobody would think anything. "Come in!" I called, sitting up.

It was everyone. Jamie, Sabrina, Arin, and Chris all stood at the door. Sabrina walked in with a smile. "I hope we didn't interrupt anything!" She teased me, Jamie walking with her, wrapping his arm around her waist.

Arin looked almost scornfully at me and Leon in bed together, Leon's shirt off. Chris just waltzed in and took a seat in one of the easy chairs in the room. He kicked up the recliner, setting Arin on his lap.

"What are you all doing?" I asked clearly confused as to why I had more than at least two visitors. Arin just rolled her eyes. "Wouldn't it be obvious!?" I shook my head. "Nope, I don't know why you're all here." Arin sighed. "Were here to discuss what happens with Chris leaving."

Chris groaned. "You told me we were just gonna hang!" Arin giggled. "Okay Isabel, I lied. Were just here to have couple time!" She said cheekily.

Sabrina eyes Leon curiously. "So, are you two an item?" I looked at Leon, knowing the answer, giving we were just making out, but wanting him to answer. He smiled at me and nodded. "Yeah, we are an item, actually." He said, putting his arm around my shoulders and pulling me close to him.

I didn't argue with that. Anything to be next to that taylor Laughtner like body of his. Sabrina giggled and her and Jamie snuggled on the love seat near Chris and Arin.

"PDA time for me and Chris!!" Arin yelled and started making out with Chris. Sabrina wooted her, going, "whoooo, go Arin!!" I laughed and shifted myself so I was even closer to Leon.

Jamie gave Sabrina a big kiss, making her move to where they could make out too. "Well... This isn't awkward or anything. Just two PDAing couples in our room." Leon shrugged, grabbed my face between his two hands and connected our lips. I pit my hand on the back of his neck while we made out, Leon really knowing his stuff about kissing.

My other hand made its way through his hair and joining the one on his neck. Leon's hands had loved to my shoulders, no longer needing to be on my face, holding me closely to him.

Now, one hand was on the back of my head, the other one on the top of the bed board, keeping him up from falling on me. I may or may not have accepted that, though.

I was well aware of Sabrina watching me and Leon from where Jamie was kissing her. I didn't care. I was kissing Leon again, and that made me happy enough to not care who was watching.

Soon, he moved from my mouth to my neck. He hit my sensitive spot, making me moan softly. Of course, Sabrina had to break away from her lip lock with Jamie to make sure he wasn't trying to bang me. Arin took no notice, probably knowing what he was doing. However, Chris, being a protective brother, opened his eyes and stared at me for a while, finally returning to Arin.

I just sat there, tingling all over from Leon's touch. One of his hands was now instead of on the back of my head, it was now on my back, holding me closer still.

I hungered for his lips again. I grabbed his head and brought it up to my face, pressing his lips against mine once again. He was alright with that. So was I, since of course I loved to kiss him.

He made it feel amazing when he worked at my neck, but I also loved the feeling of my lips against his.

After a while, Chris picked up Arin, still making out with her, and carried her to their room. I knew what they were going to do, I just didn't want to think about it. I only wanted to focus on Leon and how warm he was.

Sabrina and Jamie decided to leave too, closing the door behind them, leaving just me and Leon. Now I was ready for him to do whatever he wanted to me.

His hands made their way downward to where my waist was, also where the bottom of my shirt was. He grabbed the bottom of it, and took it off of me, revealing my white bra underneath.

He moved his mouth down to my neck yet again, making me moan when he hit my most sensitive spot.

(Gonna skip this long story short they end up in their undies. Leon was already in his boxers but oh well)

I laid on his chest, his hand caressing my hair. I don't know what it was with him and my hair, but I wasn't about to argue.

"You know, I think I just proved how much I truly love you." He said and tucked my hair behind my ear. "I know." I responded, still smiling.

Leon laughed. "Just making sure you knew, that I will never leave your side. I will be with you every step of the way, and when you go to college, I will not give up on us. FaceTime, iMessage, just like we did when you were 12 except this ti,e reversed.

I nodded, not wanting to go to college if it meant leaving Leon's arms, and not to mention, his lips. I reached up and gave him a kiss. "I love you, Leon." I murmured before closing my eyes. He chuckled a little before replying, "I love you too, Isabel."

---END OF CHAPTER---

Kinda cliffhangery but not really. I'll see if I can add a really big cliffhanger next update.

Until next update which will be tomorrow, I am

~Cucapoopoo