Chapter 4

(Couldn't think of a good title for the chapter) Yes, Arin I am FINALLY updating know u wanna read what I have to say next. Would've updated yesterday but no internet. Dad got mad cuz of my online gaming yadda yadda yadda.

Anyway, nothing really happens here but I'll see if I can throw something interesting into the plot. And the beginning of this is 100% TRUE!!!!!! Anyway, I'm rambling, hope you enjoy and THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 20 READS!!!!! TELL ALL UR WATTPAD FRIENDS TO CHECK OUT THE BOOK!!! I'm not telling u they have to read it I couldn't care less if they didn't like it just trying to get some reads!! (I must be discovered as an author!)

----------------Isabel's POV--------------------

I walked up to the front door, relieved to finally be back. By this time the rain had eased to a sprinkle. I was about to open the door when Dad came out, a mixture of anger and relief, but mostly anger!

My knees automatically began to shake. His lectures were NEVER good! I thought to myself.

He crossed his arms over his chest.

"Where the hell have you been!?"

I was struggling to get my words out. (He's not exactly "friendly" lookin when he's angry)

"W-we were at the um..... At the park." I nearly whispered. To be honest I was terrified of what was going to happen to me!

Dad automatically started getting angrier. "And you didn't tell me you were going!? I've been all over everywhere looking for you up and down the streets. I was even running around the beach wondering, will I ever see my child again! I know that sounds extreme but I know what currents can do it happened to me before I was out there the waves came and swept me right up!"

I got really scared and feeling pretty guilty. "Dad, you know I can swim, and we told Cole to tell you guys."

Dads face was red at this point. "You don't leave it to another child to tell us something and he never told us!"

I automatically grew seething with anger. HOW COULD COLE NOT TELL THEM THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN AN IMPORTANT THING TO DO!!!!!"

I was feeling like dad was about to crush me or spank my bottom til it was raw with scars on it.

He just huffed and Chris stepped forward.

"It's all my fault Robert. I wanted to go to the park first but I didn't know it was going to rain."

Dad just shook his head, went inside and grabbed us all towels. We went inside and me and Arin went downstairs to the game room, Leanne stalking me down there.

I wrapped the towel around my waist and sat on the couch, waiting for Arin to get out of the shower.

Leanne automatically started talking about what had just happened. No doubt she was probably listening from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes. She is SO FREAKIN ANNOYING!!! I screamed in my head.

***TEN MINUTES LATER!!***

Arin finally got out of the bathroom and I went in there, dry clothes in my hands. I shut the door and locked it. I stripped from my wet clothes and dried off with my towel. I pulled on my dry clothes, skinny jeans and a t-shirt. I kicked my wet clothes to the side and exited the bathroom, finding Chris walking down here.

Probably to play megaman. I thought to myself.

But no, he just peeked his head around the corner and went back upstairs.

Twat. I thought. I shrugged. Probably still wet. I thought and sat down with my iPod, trying to connect to the internet.

After a while I gave up on it and went upstairs where Laura was working in the kitchen, Olivia and Tressa outside on the balcony deck thing. It had a riff so I'm not quite sure what to call it.

Lindsay was out there being a retarded four year old, which of course she would do that, she is four.

I looked around the kitchen and shrugged away my idea of food.

I went out to the balcony deck thing and sat in the couch. Olivia and Tressa left, leaving Lindsay on the couch.

I pulled out my iPad and started playing my little pony (MLP). I was trying to save up my gems and I was playing an apple picking game. The green apples were 100 coins, red apples 1,000 coins, and rainbow apples 5 gems. Before I could tap the green apples, Lindsay, being the bitch she is, tapped the rainbow apples and said, "use the rainbow apples!" I stared at the screen, mouth open. Arin was laughing while I was tempted to punch Lindsay right in the RETARDED FACE!!!!!

(Soon I'll see if I can upload a pic of Lindsay. I'll have to take one first don't have one on my iPad only on my iPod.)

I put my iPad up to see if she would go away. She finally did after forever. But only after Arin took a picture of us and put it on Facebook. I had a good headshot, which Lindsay ruined. She's already obsessed with herself. That's why I like to make fun of her especially when she doesn't know what I'm talking about.

Her head was completely covering my face and she acted all innocent and sweet which I learned forever ago was all a lie. SHE WAS A DEVILS SPAWN!!!!!!!

She screamed like a banshee every time she didn't get her way or when I took my iPad away from her the second time I just told her to suck it up, and she also claims everything to be hers!! (I'll be living with that by next year) FEEL SORRY FOR ME!!!!!!!

I got up and Laura was trying to get Lindsay to eat macaroni. Lindsay was just being a difficult bitch and said, "I can't." In this ANNOYING LITTLE VOICE THAT SOUNDS SO PATHETIC!! WONT BE ABLE TO KEEP MAKING THAT WORK FIR LONG TWAT FACE!!!! (Sorry bout my language get..... expressingful or sumtin when it comes to them. THEY ANNOY ME SO MUCH!!!)

Let me quickly sum them all up.

Cole- Plays guitar really well, cusses, likes queen and pink Floyd. He's 15.
Chris- Annoys the fuck out of Leanne. He's 14 and LOVES. The Beatles. (Forced me to watch four of their five movies! For you Beatle fans they are a hard days night, magical mystery tour, help, and yellow submarine) likes burgers WAY more than chicken patties. (Wrote a sing about that on piano with lyrics)
Leanne- annoying whiney ass stalker who is obsessed with me and asked to have my pillow pets, she pretty much asks to take all of my things. (AS IF I WOULD LET YOU LEANNE, AS IF I WOULD LET YOU!)
Connor- quiet, has a bad mouth, can have his outbursts, not fully potty trained yet 8. I feel sorry for him being Leanne's twin.
Lindsay- We'll, I pretty much just told you loud annoying and still craps her pull-ups. (I was out of those when I was 2) ROUND OF APPLAUSE PLEASE!!!

I walked into the kitchen and heard dad say that Connor left a poop on the bathroom floor. (Now I know he's not fully potty trained (WHAT) but who lays a crap on the floor!?)

I giggled and went to the backyard and watched Arin play tether ball with Chris. She must like him. I thought and noticed something. They didn't notice me it was almost as if they were leaving me out.

I sighed and sat on the porch thing and watched them play.

Long story short Arin ended up hitting Chris in the balls.

I walked up to the tether ball and Arin reluctantly let me play with Chris. Should have never brought her here. I thought to myself and played a round with Chris before he walked away. I noticed something else. He liked playing with Arin more than me. He would have been up for playing til dusk would Arin have been playing with him. I was about to walk away too when Lindsay came out and demanded to play with me.

I dealt with it and played HER way and not the RIGHT way.

After a while I got bored and wanted to listen to Cole play guitar. I started walking away but Lindsay screamed and yelled at me to come back. (There is no reasoning with a bipolar four year old I've tried on NUMEROUS occasions)

I walked into the apartment loft and Chris closed and locked the door. Lindsay sat outside the glass door crying and wailing. Chris groaned and closed the blinds so we couldn't see her. I gasped at him, but then I started laughing.

Arin was also in the loft and she was sitting on the stairs up to two beds upstairs.

Cole started jamming on his guitar when Connor knocked on the door. Chris let him in and Lindsay ran in. She started crying, "I wanna play ball!" I started to push her away saying, "Not right now, I want to listen to Cole play his guitar real quick." She let out a screechy wail and hugged my leg.

(AND SHE REALLY DID THIS IT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!!! This next thing not the leg hugging the thing I'm talking about right after this message just clarifying that.)

Leanne was in there and wasn't saying anything. She was just standing there. Lindsay sniffed and looked at Leanne. She took a step forward and pointed at her, and she said something HILARIOUS!!!

She pointed at Leanne and said, "I WANNA PLAY BALL YOU BITCH!"

I gaped at her and looked at Arin, she was laughing. I started laughing and finally Lindsay shut up, and later she ended up sitting on my foot hugging my leg. I was almost tempted to shake her off and fling her out the door, but it would probably end up getting in trouble.

We finally sent her away and we just hung out in the apartment. I sat next to Chris on the couch and Arin obviously wanted to sit next to him it was plain to see. She finally ended up sitting next to him when I got up while we were watching yellow submarine the Beatles movie. Laura came in and got us steaks and burgers. I ate my steak in the kitchen and Arin was annoying when she said, "come on guys." In a kinda preppy voice (I hate preps) and walked out the back door with that kind of pursed lips duck face thing on her mouth.

That. Are me angry and, okay I won't lie, I kinda just wanted to hang out with Chris by myself I was kinda just being selfish with my awesome step-brother. (Now I'm trying to get them together AND IT WORKED HES ASKING HER OUT NEXT TIME THEY SEE EACH OTHER IN PERSON!!!!!! I didn't do that though I did beg and got him to think about it but somehow SABRINA got him to say that.)

I rolled my eyes and reluctantly followed her. We went back and watched help, another Beatles movie. Leanne knocked on the door WAY too many times and wanted to watch the movie with us. Chris sent her away with a, "Go away you dumb bitch!" We all started laughing and I completely forgot about how preppy Arin was acting, we even ended up falling asleep on the couch.

---END OF CHAPTER---

How did you like it? I know nothing really happened but I did make it pretty funny. How many of you laughed at what Lindsay said, and to Leanne out of all people!!!!?? VOTE AND TELL YOUR WATTPAD FRIENDS TO TELL THEIR WATTPAD FRIENDS JUST SOREAD THE WORD I WANT TO BE DISCOVERED AS AN AUTHOR SOON!!!!!!!!

LUV ALL MY READERS!!! Gtg getting ready for my Christmas program!!!!!

I'll update either tomorrow or the day after!! Tell me if you think Arin and Chris should be together or if they shouldn't!! And tell me what kind of a person u want me to throw in there!!! I can think of so many things for different personalities! Bye bye!! Gotta go to Arin's to paint my nails and curl my hair!!