Chapter 10

Hello all of my wonderful readers!!!! :) I am UPDATING!!! I bet Sabrina is wondering what I'll do with her? Right Bean? Anyway, how many of you guys checked out Anything for a Friend??? And if u rnt, follow my good friend Sabrina (MissMitchellHughes) and read her books!!!! Best Friends comes before Growing Up. Then she has Crush on the Bad Girl which Arin and I are keeping up with. Then she has an autobiography, Me Being Me. CHECK IT OUT AND FOLLOW!!!!!!! :)

Anyways, I'm talking too much I know your probably just like, stop talking I wanna read the dang book!!! Haha here you go!

---Arin's POV---

I slid out of bed after a while and found my clothes. I yanked my pants on and got on my shirt. I walked over to the mini fridge and got a coke. I went over to sit on the couch when I caught something out if the corner of my eye.

Chris had gotten up earlier and opened the blinds on the door for light to get in. I looked and I saw Isabel walking with some blondey.

I started feeling jealous. She brought ME to the beach house and she goes and hangs out with random beach goers!!?? I huffed angrily and went to sit on the bed. I out my feet up and leaned against the wall. Chris came over and laid next to me, holding my hand.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, sounding slightly worried. I shook my head. "Isabel's hanging out with another person when she brought ME here." I fumed. He sighed and propped himself up on his elbow. "Well, do you know what that means?" I huffed. "That she'd rather hang out with a stranger than her best friend!" He shook his head.

"It means, we have way more time alone together." He said almost seductively. I giggled as he sat up and gave me a kiss. "Yeah, I guess you're right." I said as he kissed me again. I quickly got up, put my coke on the table, and returned to him.

We made out for a while, enjoying each other's warmth. He was such a good kisser, it was as if he'd been doing this for years!

I let out a moan as he started on my neck. He always knows just where the spot is, giving we'd done this two times including now. He sure did know how to make me feel like the only girl in the world.

I pulled away and grabbed his face between my hands and pulled his lips to mine. He was so warm, he seemed to warm me right up.

After our little make out session, I retrieved by coke from the table. Outside is saw Isabel and miss blondey in the swimsuits and towels, heading for the beach.

I rolled my eyes and went back to the bed where Chris was waiting with a kiss.

---Isabel's POV---

We walked through the backyard and down the driveway. Sabrina and I were off to the bitch!!! Since the storm yesterday, the waves were granted to be over our heads,and Sabrina loves "riding" waves as much as I do.

Arin was probably still asleep, but no. I saw her on the couch. She seemed mad, but I didn't take that into account. Chris could make her feel better. Hell, last night I'm pretty sure they got it on!

"So, who are you staying with again?" Sabrina asked me, breaking me from my thoughts. "My step-family and my possibly ex-best friend Arin."

"Oh.... Oh yeah I remember now!" She said, making herself sound retarded.

I nodded. She looked at me curiously. "Okay, what's wrong with you now?" I shrugged. "My B.S.B.B.F.F. is impregnating my best friend!" She widened her eyes. "They didn't have sex, no way in hell, yet. They probably just made out, but I know when they're older they'll be gettin it on!" She blinked, and looked confused.

"Okay I got that, but what does B.S.B.B.F.F. mean?"

"Big step-brother best friend forever." I answered glumly. "But now he's just my B.S.B.!"

"Big step-brother?" "Exactly!" She sighed. "He must be really awesome if you're this upset." I nodded. "He's hilarious and can play the piano like Beethoven!!" Sabrina's eyes widened.

"Wow, and we all know Beethoven is really good just by looking at Fur Elise!" I nodded and started downs the sandy trail. I looked out at the lake. The waves were, how do I put this, HUGE!!!

Sabrina ran past me down the trail and we plopped our stuff where me, Arin, and Chris had out them when we were down here the other day.

I rolled my eyes at the thought of them and raced Sabrina to the water.

---Sabrina's POV--- (BOOM WHAT!!!) (got that saying from Arin who is NOT a twat.)

Isabel was acting under the weather, but she perked right up when we reached the water.

We waded in, complaining as rocks smashed into the bottoms of our feet. We got in up to our waist and waited for a wave, and one came.

It was well over 30 feet towering above our heads!! We jumped as high as we could go, but that wasn't high enough. We both went under, the violent water tossing us, making us do all different kinds of flips under the water. The current seemed to drag us really far out.

I automatically began to panic. What if I died down here? I tried to swim up to the surface, but I didn't know which way was up. I opened my eyes and looked around, trying to find Isabel, but I couldn't see anything through the dark, swirling water.

My panic grew as my lungs ached for air. I didn't think I could go on much longer without passing out. I began swimming around. I looked around the water, looking for a shine if light to find the surface, but it was impossible, it was dark and cloudy today.

Either my ears completely popped or I just heard a loud crack of thunder above me. I looked up and saw what looked like pellets falling into the water, but nothing came down.

I began swimming up. I had been about a good couple yards away from the surface. My lungs were killing me and my vision was going blurry. I kicked harder, propelling myself upward with my cupped hands. I craned my neck, making my head go a little higher up so I could get air quicker.

I was about to black out when my head broke through the surface. I gulped in air, breathing heavily. I wiped my eyes clear of water and looked around. It was raining hard and lightning flashed in the distance. "OH SHIT!" I screamed. I looked around, looking for which way the beach was, but it couldn't see any land.

I gasped and then I realized something. "ISABEL!! WHERE ARE YOU!!??" I screamed, listening for an answer, but if didn't hear anything.

My arms were beginning to tire already after treading water.

I took a gulp of air and went under water with my eyes open, looking around for any flailing bit of Isabel. When I couldn't see anything, I began swimming around, looking around for her desperately.

When my lungs needed air, I swam up and took in a breath. I treaded water, looking around to see if Isabel had swam up. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw her a few yards off.

"SABRINA!!!" I heard her scream. "IM OVER HERE!!" I yelled and began swimming my way towards her. She also swam and we met each other within moments.

I looked around anxiously. "How far away from the beach do you think we are?" I asked, knowing the answer. "I don't know, but let's be logical. The waves are going in the direction of the beach, so all we have to do is follow the waves." She answered.

I nodded, still breathing heavily from earlier. "Im just glad I got stranded in a lake with a smart person." She smiled and we began swimming in the direction the waves were falling. Occasionally a wave would crash over our heads, but we held each other's hands so we couldn't get lost from each other again.

---TIME WARP LIKE AFTER A FEW HOURS---

I narrowed my eyes and got hopeful. I saw a yellow line in the far distance!! We were close to the beach!!!!!

I nudged Isabel sharply in the shoulder and pointed. After a while of pretty much inhaling water, my throat was filled with searing pain and I could barely speak, the same thing with Isabel.

She nodded excitedly and kept swimming through her aching and overworked muscles.

---ABOUT A HALF HOUR LATER---

I thrust me feet down and was relieved to feel sand beneath my feet. "Isabel, you can out your feet down now." I told her. She was still doggy paddling with what little strength she had left. She shook her head. "I'll just work my muscles even more." I shrugged and pushed my way through the water.

By now the rain was falling in thick sheets and thunder boomed every now and then, accompanied by a bright ass flash if lightning.

I walked out if the water, Isabel beside me. We walked over to our towels and we literally collapsed.
All I could remember was complete blackness as I passed out, rain pelting my face, but I could barely feel it.

---END OF CHAPTER---

How did you like it??? TOLD YA ID MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN!!!!!! Vote, comment, tell your WATTPAD friends!!!!!!!! Did you like it Sabrina??? I hope you did. :3

I'll update as soon as I can!!!! THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 50 READS!!!!!!!!!

Until I type again!!! Luv u!! <3

~Cucapoopoo