Chapter 19

UPDATING IN LIBRARY!!!! YOLO!!! K here it goes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Arin's POV---

I grabbed my lime green beach towel and slipped on my lime green flip flops. Ironically my hair was up in a lime green hair tie.

Chris got in his like green swim trunks and we walked outside, down the road, and down the sandy trail, reaching the beach.

I laid my towel down and kicked my flip flops off. He dragged me to the water, practically forcing me in.

I shivered at the cold water, but then it felt good giving it was a hot summer day in July.

When I wasn't looking, Chris went underwater, barely disturbing the surface. I was walking in deeper, enjoying myself, when I felt a disturbance in the after next it my leg. I quickly looked down, but saw nothing. Then, hands grabbed my ankles and fainted taking me down.

I screamed and yanked my feet away, swimming nearly ten yards away as fast as a rocket.

Chris popped up from the water, laughing his ass off. I gaped at him and crossed my arms. "You scared the hell out of me you bastard!" He continued laughing and, sarcastically, said, "I'm sorry your highness!"

I couldn't help but smile and swim back over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck, enveloping him in a passionate kiss. When our lips parted, I kept my arms around him, not wanting to let him go, yet I was letting him go to California. How retarded am I??

"I'm going to miss feeling you beside me." Chris managed to say in the awkward silence, other than the wind and the waves. We were pretty much the only two people on the beach.

I nodded, thinking of all the things I would miss about him. They way he smelled, like watermelon gum and that smells fuckin delicious!! My eyes started tearing up, already missing him though we were together right now.

Chris took his thumb and lovingly wiped the tear away. "We'll be okay. Time will fly by I promise we will be together every chance I get. And when I can't come to Michigan, maybe you could come to California." I nodded, trying to dry up my tears, but it was hard since we were in a lake.

We messed around in the lake for a few more hours (and no not like that u dirty minded pedo!)

We returned to the beach house and changed into dry clothes. We collapsed on our bed, staring into each other's eyes.

He brushed my hair out of my eyes and whispered those magical words, "I love you, with all of my heart, forever and always."

---END OF CHAPTER---
Sorry not long in a truck hitting lots of numbs and bout to lose internet wifi card neatly dead. Luv u all!!!

~Cucapoopoo