chapter 6

thursday afternoon.

it was time for emily to start packing with the help of her friend, ariel. they were looking at outfits in the mirror and only picked out three.

"how long are you going to be staying over there?" ariel asked as she placed a red bikini in emily's suitcase.

"three days," emily responded as she threw a purple shirt to the back of her.

"i'm gonna miss you," ariel frowned as she walked over towards her best friend placing a white dress in front of her.

"that's cute... and i'm gonna miss you too."

"there's someone i want you to meet when you get back," ariel squealed as she sat on the bed.

emily raised her eyebrows and ariel laughed as she explained everything.

"there's this girl who's one of my best friends and she's really cool. she likes girls and we kissed once or twice."

"shawn?"

"we kissed way before i met shawn. we're just friends, i love shawns lips way more if i have to admit..."

emily and ariel laughed everything off for about 30 more minutes while emily finished packing. while emily was walking downstairs with ariel following behind, her mother and father were waiting at the end of the staircase.

"be safe," her mother said giving her a kiss on the cheek and a tight hug.

"make sure he keeps his hands to his self," her father said giving her a kiss on the forehead and a light hug.

"will do dad," emily lied.

"okay we'll have fun. call me once you get to the camp site!" her mother yelled as emily was about to walk out of the house until monday morning.

"love you!" emily yelled as the both of them hopped in ariels car. while emily was typing the directions to get to cameron's house the two of them jammed to music.

arriving to cameron's house took about 30 minutes.

"it's huge!" ariel yelled and emily agreed. it was indeed, huge. it was probably the size of mansion, if not bigger if that's even possible.

cameron came running outside with a huge smile on his face. followed by three other bodies.

"hey," cameron said as emily got out of the car amazed.

"hi," she said giving him a hug. he slid a quick kiss on her check and she shrugged it off. they're just friends. she thought, but even thinking that made her heart ache.

"you must be emily, cameron told me all about you," a woman with long brunette hair said giving her a tight hug while emily returned.

"have fun emily," ariel said as she drove off. after emily waved back cameron introduced her to everyone.

"emily this is my mom; gina, my seventeen year old brother; josh, and my dad; christian is at work," cameron introduced and emily smiled.

she felt very welcomed here and was ecstatic that things didn't go wrong. she wanted to make a good impression for some odd reason.

"let's get inside dinner should be ready soon. i'm really happy that you will be joining us emily," mrs.dallas said as she led everyone inside her huge house.

"i'm really happy to join as well."

the inside of the house was huge too! even beautiful.

"cameron show emily around the house, and after that we can all play some games!" gina yelled from the kitchen. cameron slightly rolled his eyes and chuckled.

emily raised an eyebrow and cameron led her upstairs towards his room.

"your mom is sweet," emily said looking at all of the pictures of cameron when he was a baby and a child.

"for you she is."

emily chuckled and continued looking at all of the pictures. she was amazed at how much cameron has changed but not in a good or bad way. she thought it was cute.

"what do you think?" he asked her breaking the moment of silence.

"about the house?" cameron nodded.

"huge."

"wasn't always like this," cameron mumbled but emily shrugged it off. he probably didn't want her to hear it so she didn't want to pester him.

"was your jawline always this perfect?" emily joked. the two of them laughed talking about cameron's past childhood. hearing it shocked emily.

"you have a niece?" emily asked shocked. "but ho-"

"josh had a child when he was 16. little fucker doesn't know how to wrap a condom around his-"

"okay i get it!" emily yelled laughing up a storm.

cameron and emily continued making jokes until dinner was ready. they walked downstairs and ate the chicken enchiladas that emily learned was cameron's favorite.

"can you cook emily?" gina asked. "somewhat," emily responded with a slight chuckle. she could cook but not as good as mrs.dallas.

"well since you know this is my favorite i'm expecting a birthday dinner when it comes up," cameron joked.

"can you cook cameron?" emily asked him. he nodded his head.

"then i'm expecting for you to make me some tacos and quesadillas," emily responded.

"oh i will, and i'll make them really nice and it will make your mouth melt from the awesome taste," cameron responded smirking causing emily to blush.

"cameron makes the best tacos," josh said laughing.

"not as good as me," mrs.dallas responded causing everyone at the table to laugh. including mr.dallas
who arrived from work 20 minutes ago.

everyone continued eating dinner and then desert, which consisted of apple pie and vanilla ice cream. after dinner everyone circled in the living room playing 'heads up.'

"it's red!" cameron yelled out loud.

"a fire truck?" emily asked and every shook there head yelling out hints.

"apple?" emily asked after 3 minutes of intense yelling.

"yes finally!" cameron yelled and ran towards emily picking her up. when he did that it was like a thousand butterflies erupted in emily's stomach.

she couldn't even come up with words to describe the feeling. only one thing came to her mind.

cameron dallas was indeed a huge catch. a huge catch as much that she would fall for him. and fall hard.

vote and comment for another update. :)