"It's show time." Henley said with a smile. "Don't worry Haley our plan will work."

Our microphones were on and our names were being announced. "Merritt McKinney, Daniel Atlas, Henley Reeves, Jack Wilder, and Haley Prather. Arthur Tressler proudly presents the Five Horsemen." We all walked out.

"Thank you." Merritt said.

"For our main trick we are going to do something never seen before on a Las Vegas stage." Henley said.

"Or any stage for that matter." Jack said.

"Ladies and gentlemen tonight we are going to rob a bank." Atlas said. The crowd went wild with people shouting and clapping.

"That's a lot of excitement for a crime." I said.

"I'm getting excited what about you people?" Henley asked.

"Ok, ok, ok please now settle down." Daniel said. "Now who here has a bank they would like us to rob?"

Everyone threw there hands up.

"Ok now that's a lot of people we may have to choose at random." I said.

"My associates shall make sure it's random, right?" Daniel asked. "Ok now Jack's bowls have a section number. Can you hand me a section Jack?"

Jack took a ball our fo the bowl and tossed it to Daniel.

"Ok we are looking for section 'B' where is section B?" Daniel asked. Everyone is section B stood up and began to chant. "Ok there, get ready it's gonna be one of you guys. Ok Merritt can I get a row please?" Daniel asked.

Once again a ball was thrown to Daniel this time by Merritt.

"Ok we are looking at row number 5." Daniel said. "Ok now Henley, can you throw me a random seat number.

Henley threw Daniel a random ball selected even tho the Horsemen all knew it wasn't random.

"Oh ok 13, lucky B, 5, 13. Oh sir please stand up." Daniel said.

A french man in a white suit stood up.

"Oh hi there you are. Could you please confirm for me that you ate in fact seat number B, 5, 13?" Daniel asked.

"Yes." The man said.

"Okay wonderful. Now could you please tell us your name and the name of your bank?" Daniel asked.

"Well my name is Etienne Forcier. And my bank is Credit Republican of Paris." The french man responded.

"French. Ok. Uh...We were hoping for somethinga little more local, a kind of
mom-and-pop credit union with no security.But that's fine. A promise is a promise.Could you please come up to the stage and we'll rob your bank." Daniel said with confidence.

The crowd stood up and cheered fir us all. Here comes the part where we distract the audience. We are about to call out Arthur and thank him, even tho we all hate him. This is to distract the audience from what Merritt will be doing to the French man.

"There is someone here tonight
without whom we would just be
four magicians working the circuit,
trying to get...Well, actually, trying to get here.You probably know this man,
if not from one of the many, many
companies he puts his name on.
He is our friend. He is our benefactor.
Mr. Arthur Tressier. Please, stand up, Art. Please, stand up." Daniel said.

The spotlight shined over Arthur Tressler. He waved for a few seconds and then was about to sit back down until Merritt began to speak up.

"The only man here with
the Queen's cell phone number.
Actually, please, stay standing, Art.
I want to say that when we came
to Mr. Tressier,we promised that, as a unit, we could become the biggest name in magic." Merrit said.