Chapter 7

Haley's POV:
I was hoping Henley was right...If her plan works successfully I will do tonight's show, and then help behind the scenes for the next shows. I began to get nervous with the thought of having to face Jack and the rest of my group to tell them why I have been acting so strange and Henley and I's plan. But it's for the best....I should probably go do it soon since I have to leave to see Arthur very soon.

I walked downstairs to see everyone sitting there. Henley looked at me and gave me a reassuring nod. I looked over at Jack who starring me right in the eyes. He looked broken, heart broken, and I know I was the one to cause him that pain.

"What I'm about to tell you guys has to stay a complete secret. Can you guys do that?" I asked they all nodded in agreement.

"The other night Arthur approached me. He was in our condo. Well I guess for this story to make since I have to start from the beginning. Jack and I kissed." I blurted out.

Everyone looked at me in shock, not Merrit or Henley only Atlas. Jack gave his smirk that ugh I love.

"Ok well somehow I dont know how but Arthur found out and approached me that night. He said Jack and I broke the Horsemen rules of keeping things professional. So instead of firing both Jack and I he decided to let go of his least favorite of the bunch and that would be me. He said I would have 1 more show which would be tonight's show and then I would be out. I didn't tell you this sooner because he threatened my little brother. And Jack I really lile you everything I said about us being a mistake isn't true I really like you." I said making Jack blush woth his yet another adorable smirk. "But Henley and I have come up with a plan." I explained the plan and everyone was in agreement that publicly after tonight's show we would be the 4 Horsemen when in secret we were the 5 Horsemen.

Everyone left the room after I finished talking to prepare for tonight's show. Except for Jack he stayed behind to talk to me.

"So all of it was a lie, you do like me?" Jack asked walking closer to me.

"I do Jack, I really do." I confessed.

"Aw well that's too bad cause I'm not that into you anymore, the whole desperate girl act just doesn't work for me ya know." Jack said with a smirk, my heart dropped. "Nah I'm just kidding with you Haley I really like you too." he said my heart floated back up.

"So, about that talk you started about us the other day do you really mean it when you say...you want us to be an us?" I asked.

"Only if you want us to be an us." Jack said stepping closer to where we were breathing the same air.

I took the next step closer and our lips joined as they passionately collided. Jack and I kissed with true passion as I rubbed my hands through his hair and his hands held to my check and neck. This reminded me of our first kiss, except now, we were an us. We slowly moved apart and stared at each other until Jack broke the silence.

"I'm gonna take that as a yes then." He said with his signature smirk.

*flash forward to meeting w/ Arthur*

"I assume you've packed already Haley?" Arthur said.

"Yes I have..." I said. I lied.

"Well you are making the right decision I would hate to have an innocent boy lile your brother Aidan get caught in the middle of your mistakes." He said. "So hope you enjoy tonight's show because after tonight's show you will be headed home." He said.

"Yes I know, are we done now?" I asked.

"Yes Haley. You are free to go." Arthur said.

*flash forward to show*