Chapter 4

Haley's POV:

It has been exactly a year since we all met at the abandoned apartment and became the 5 Horsemen. Tonights show was in Las Vegas; it brought back so many memories just being there this is where I preformed my trick with the doves and I recieved my tarot card. This past year has been the best learning all of these new tricks from Merrit, Danny (Daniel), Henley, amd Jack. Whenever Jack helps me by teaching me his card tricks gosh I get so nervous being near him but I keep I act natural around him even thoigh we are constantly flirting with each other. But I can't help but think that he notices I blush whenever he speaks with me. I wish we could be more then just good flirting friends but Arthur Tressler makes us keep our job professional which is B**SH** because I think we should be able to date whoever we choose. Over this past year we have all become really close friends especially Henley and I we tell each other everything.

In Las Vegas we have bought a penthouse suite in Paris Las Vegas hotel, the room is so nice 2 stories with a living room and kitchen even 2 bathrooms, and 5 bedrooms we all have our own bedroom which is nice. This was the hotel I stayed at last time...I wonder if any of them know that. Our show is tomorrow night and I am VERY nervous for the show tonight, I always am because I don't want to make a fool of myself in front Jack.

Right now I'm currently laying on my bed in my room with my eyes closed I honestly barley got any sleep last night thinking about the show, but I should probably get up now its already 10:22 AM. I opened my eyes and sat up. I was wearing black 'PINK' yoga shorts and a purple top with lace on the straps my pj's. I got out of bed and looked at the mirror my hair was a mess I have natural beach wave hair it's not straight nor curly just wavy.

I heard a loud clack comung from downstairs I grabbed my robe and put it on. I slowly opened my door; I saw Henley's door slowly open too she must of woken up to hearing the clank. She saw me and walked over to me "Did you hear that Haley?" she said. "Yeah it came from downstairs, I was going down to see." I said. I could tell Henley just woke up too her hair was messy and frizzy as well she was even wearing a large t'shirt that was covering her shorts. Henley and I walked down the stairs carefully trying not to make a sound. Until we heard another door open upstairs and turned around to see Jack standing there. He must've been up for a while he was already wearing jeans and a grey shirt and shoes. "Haley whats going on?" Jack said to me. "I don't know." I said in almost a whisper. Jack followed behind us.

We reached the bottom of the stairs and saw Merritt and Danny sitting on the couch eating food. "What are you boys doing." Henley said looking annoyed. "Oh sorry did we wake you." Danny said with a smirk. "My pal Danny hear got the room service man Gregory nervous so well, Gregory was pouring our cup of wine and well you see here Gregory dropped the glass of wine and it spilled on the floor so sorry it was Danny's fault." Merritt said looking sarcastically sorry. "Sounds more like your friend Gregory's fault to me." Danny said rolling his eyes. A man came back into the room "Gregory." Merritt said witha laugh. Gragory was carrying a new bottle of chapange into the room and cleaning up the glass and wine off the tile floor and the left. We stood there in silence until we saw food on the kitchen counter. "Ah man you got us breakfast." Jack said walking over to the kitchen.

---FlashForward---

Later that day Jack was helping me with one of his card tricks in the living room while Danny, Henley, and Merritt were at the casino in our hotel. "Ok here try it this way." Jack said. I watched Jack do it in amazement. "Gosh I don't get how you do it Jack I'm not that good at magic." I said looking down. Jack moved closer to me on the couch and put his hand on mine "I think you're actually really great at magic tricks Haley." he said. Oh no he's flirting with me again I never know what to say when he does but gosh I feel electricity in between our hands like a spark. I know Arthur wants us to stay professional but I couldn't pass up this opportunity I mean his hands were touching my hands. "You do?" I said. "Look Haley I really like you, when I first saw you on that bus I thought you were one of the most beautiful person I've ever seen and seeing you at that apartment my my heart stop I couldn't believe I was actually going to have a chance at getting to know you." he said. oh my gosh he does like me, what do I say... "Jack I feel the exact same way about you, I didn't even know you saw me on the bus, but I guess I'm glad you did." I said. Jack and I played a game a few weeks ago when we were all at the beach in California; 20 questions and truth or dare thats how we know so much about each other... " I love you...Haley I love you." Jack said. My heart stopped he said he loves me loves me oh my gosh I love him to but if I tell him that everything is going to change.... "oh Jack... I-I-I I love you too." I said. He looked at me with and smiled he leaned in and I leaned in too. Our lips touched, the electricity between us was so real. His lips were warm it was the best feeling in the world kissing him I never wanted this moment to end.

I heard the door to th hotel open then.
"I won fare in square Danny" I heard Henley say "No, you didn't.nope." Danny said. Jack and my lips quickly moved apart and we moved further away frim each other on the couch and grabbed the magic cards and acted as if Jack was teaching me the card tricks the whole time. "Oh hey" Merritt said with a smirk. "Didn't mean to intrude on you two's sexual tension and makeout session with each other...do please carry on." Merrit said. Oh god I am so embaressed they know. "Um they were clearly doing magic trick Merritt so lets give them there space shall we so they can practice." Henley said getting the idea that I was embaressed. "Um I'm acyually ok right here in the living room." Danny said...ugh what a jerk he can be sometimes. "I'm actually...umm..going to go upstairs and well..uhmm...bye." i said trying not to stumble on my words. I needed to be alone after tonight I don't know what to even think anymore. How am I even going to talk to any of them tomorrow now that everything is awkward between us.. You know what I am going to sleep on it and maybe tomorrow things will be back to normal or do I even want it that way; tonight was the absolute best night of my life.

A/N: ok so I want to know what you all think of this chapter. I tried to start Jack and Haley's relationship this chapter since I recieved some messages with people wanting them together. If you want me to keep doing more chapters I would like some feedback so I know how to make it better for all of you to enjoy :)