(Setting the Plot)

Narrator:

There were five extraordinary magicians who had extraordinary talents. All the magicians preformed their own solo acts... Henley Reves, Merritt McKinney, Haley Prather, Jack Wilder, and J. Daniel Atlas all unique in spectacular ways.

In Chicago J. Daniel Atlas (Danny) preformed a card trick on the streets to a large group of people. He tells one of the girls to focus on the deck of cards as he fans through them and choose one card to focus on. After he fanned through the deck he layed all the deck of cards up for her to see. Daniel asked if she saw her card when he layed them out she said No. Danny throws all the cards in the air and the face of her card appears on a building. He goes back to his appartment with the girl he did the trick on and found a tarot card with the text saying "March 29th; 4:44 PM, 45 East Evan Street, NY,NY."

In New Orleans Merritt McKinnley hypnotized a woman and he used mentalism on the womans husband to make him admit he had an affair with his wife's sister. He took $250 to make his wife forget about everything that had just happened. After he took the money he found a tarot card on one of the tables with an address on the back located to New York City.

In Los Angeles Henley Reves the escape artist emerges herself in a pit of water with handcuffs and chains around her ankle resisting much movement. She had 1 minutes to untangle herself and open the bottom of the tank to escape or the piranhas would fall in and kill her. She acted as if she was struggling to unhook the chains and then the piranhas all fell into the tank and the water turned red. Everyone thought she died, then out of nowhere in the middle of the crowd she appeared wet, because she had escaped. After the show she finds a tarot card in the center of the tank leading her to a specific loaction in New York.

In Las Vegas for the weekend Haley Prather was outside of the Paris Las Vegas hotel. She stood in front of the 'mock' eiffle tower intriguing everyone and gaining all of their attention for her act. Haley wore a long black jacket and grabbed the sides and moved both sides of her jacket really fast and dozens of doves flew out of each side and all the doves flew up and landed on the 'mock' eiffle tower. After her act ended people left and one of her doves flew down with a tarot card in his mouth she took it and the back it had an address on it leading the way to New York.

In Brooklyn on river boat Jack Wilder got everyone's attention by telling them if they figure out how he solves the trick he will give that person $100. He was bending a spoon with his minds. When a man noticed he had to spoons one was up his sleeve the other was bent. Jack shamefully gave him his $100. Jack left and hoped off the boat as it started to leave the dock. But that man didn't realize Jack pick pocketed his watch and wallet. Jack opened the wallet and took the money out he reached to put his money in his back pocket when he pulled out a tarot card with the text telling him to go somewhere in New York.