Chapter 24

Savannah POV
My head began spinning as the crowd o was getting tighter and tighter.
Weston was walking in between girls shaking each and everyone's hands, until he finally found me.
"Coach Richerson," he smiled extending me his hand.
Everyone's eyes were on me as I hesitantly took his hand.
"I've missed you snowflake." He whispered softly sending chills down my back.
"Alright everyone listen up! To make this class more fun, the guys will be joining us as well in a very fun game of dodgeball."
All the girls cheered as they saw the guys jogging up the field in our direction.
I finally spotted Ethan in the crowd, I quickly ran up to him as I pulled him into a tight hug.
"Hey there!" He smiled, as he softly kissed my lips.
My smile disappeared as I saw Grayson in the background clenching his jaw, as the vein on his forehead began to pop out.
He caught me staring but brought his attention back to what he was looking at, Weston.
I knew well enough that he hated Weston's guts, but I also knew Gray, the guy that picked up fights in a blink of an eye.
"Grayson is it, right? Is everything okay?" Weston grinned approaching him.
"Everything is great," Gray murmured as he passed Weston,  and began jogging back to school.
"Alright, everyone take your spots and let this game begin." Weston smiled,  as his eyes met mine, giving me a small wink.

Ethan POV
~after school~
"So I was hoping you would stop by my house before you go home," I asked Savvy as we arrived in front of my house.
"Listen I have homewo-"
"So it's a yes? Okay great" I laughed as I lightly pushed her inside.
"Ethan!" She whined, making a sad pouty face as she hopped onto the kitchen counter.
"Alright my little baby, pizza sounds good?"
"You know me too well," she winked as I walked into another room to order.
When I came back, Savannah was wrapped in a blanket on the couch, turning on her favourite movie "Titanic"
"Sav, I'm not watching his again!" I laughed.
"You invited me in," she teased.
I couldn't even put into words how much Savannah meant to me, and seeing her with me was the best thing that could ever happen.
I sat beside her, giving her a wink as I bit my lip making her laugh.
I pinned her down, tickling her until she was laying down on the couch as I was hovering on top.
"I love you Ethan," she whispered.
"I love you more my little baby," I smiled I was leaned in making our lips collide together. 
The loud noise of the door open startled both Savannah and I.
"Oh sorry for barging in, just came for the keys," Gray rolled his eyes as he took the car keys and left.
"Now where were we?" I asked as I heard the door close.
Before I could say anything else I was interrupted by a loud knock coming from the door.
"Pizza!" Savannah giggled as she pushed me off and rushed to the door.

"Who's hungry?" She asked carrying in the the pizza.
"Come sit," I patted the spot beside me.
"What's wrong?" Savannah asked as she quickly came to sit.
"There is nothing wrong babe, I just wanted to say something to you.
I wanted to say on how much I love you. How our love is so hard to put into words that it could only be felt. You are the reason I wake up every morning, you are the only person that can manage to but a smile on my face on days I feel down. You have offered me new opportunities that no other person would be able to offer me. I love you so much, more then words would ever be able to express. I want us to have so many special nights to remember and I would want the first one to be prom. Savannah Lewis will you go to prom with me?"
I flipped open the box revealing a pepperoni pizza that spelled out PROM?
"Of course!" Savannah smiled as tears began rolling down her checks. I pulled her into a hug as our lips crashed together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey I'm Back with a boring chapter but at least on a happy note :)
I'm working on a lot of chapters ahead of time so I won't have you guys waiting.
Also I'm very sorry to say but this book is coming to an end soon, there will be at least 15 chapters left to write and then we will be done.
I know it's early to ask but would you guys be interested in a SEQUEL? Comment below your thoughts ;)
Alright guys see ya tomorrow my gucies ❤️❤️