Chapter 19

Grayson POV
"Your done Grayson, how you feeling?" Valentine asked, as she placed a band aid on my arm.
After Valentine finally convinced me Savannah was okay, she immediately took me to donate blood, because Ethan needed to do his surgery today.
"A little dizzy but I'll live." I replied with a smile as I tried hard not to look at my blood bags.
She nodded back as she guided me out of the room.

Savannah POV
"Savannah?" Someone behind me whispered.
A tear rolled down my cheek as I tried holding in my cries.
I had my back to the door because I didn't want anyone to see how ugly I looked.
"Savannah I know your awake, i don't have much time."
I finally turned around and I couldn't believe my eyes.... It was Ethan.
"Ethan!" I gasped, my vision was blurry do to having 2 black eyes, I extended my hand trying to find him around me.
"I'm here baby girl," he whispered as our fingers interlocked.
"Ethan I'm so sorry, it's all my fault." I cried not letting go of his grip.
"I really liked Grayson and I still do,  I hate myself for it, he broke me Ethan," i was waiting for him to respond but all he did was sigh.
"He loves you Savannah." He finally said.
"Then why is he with Eliza?"
"Sometimes people do things that others don't understand, they do that  to protect people they love,"  he gently planted a kiss on my forehead while stroking my face softly.
"We went on a rooftop once and we both made wishes... Mine was to be with him." I whispered as I felt my eyes getting heavier every second.
"I wish I can call this beauty mine." Ethan said under his breath. A smile escaped my lips as I slowly fell asleep.

Grayson POV
I glanced at Savannah for the last time before I exited her room. Whoever attacked Savannah beated her up pretty badly across the face.
I went up to check on her, but she thought I was Ethan.
"I really liked Grayson and I still do, I hate myself for it, he broke me Ethan." Her words replayed in my head as I walked out of the hospital.
"Yo Grayson!" I turned around to see the same guy I met at Eliza's house, Weston.
"Sup." I replied blankly walking past him.
"Come on man, let's go get a drink get to know each other better."  He laughed  jogging after me.
"You don't take no as an answer, do you?"  I rolled my eyes taking a better look at this guy.
"No but I-"
"Have me met before? You look awfully familiar?" I interrupted eyeing him suspiciously.
"Let's find out!" He smiled eerily.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Come on dude drink a beer, you already look older then me." Weston joked, while checking out the bartender bitting his lip seductively.
"I'm good, thanks." I fake smiled.
"Alright your loss, so where do you exactly know me from?" He asked.
"I honestly don't know.." I signed, I looked at him again but nothing seemed to ring a bell.
"Maybe from Savannah?"
I choked on my water when I heard Weston say her name.
"How do you know Sav?"
"She's my ex," he smirked.
Then it hit me.
"YOU WERE THE BASTARD THAT UPLOADED THE VIDEO!" I yelled getting out of my chair.
"I'm hell its self." He giggled playing with his hair.
"YOU WERE THE ONE THAT ALMOST KILLED HER TODAY!" I screamed, the whole bar went silent as all eyes were fixed on us.
"I'm the one and only, what you gonna do about it prince?" He laughed throwing his head back.
That was it.
In seconds my fist collided with his facing throwing him off his chair.

"Your gonna regret that boy."
He stood up and walked towards me wrapping is fingers around my neck.  I began feeling all the air escape my body  as I stood there helplessly trying to pull away from his grip.
The second I felt I was going to pass out Weston peeled his fingers off my neck as he began throwing punches at my face.
I quickly ducted as I grabbed him by the legs throwing him on the floor, throwing a couple punches as he went down.
He tried pulling away put I held him securely on the ground as I continued throwing punches across his face and body.
Blood started spilling down his mouth when I finally knew I needed to stop.
"If you ever try to hurt Savannah again, you will have to go through me!" I yelled gripping his collar.
"I'm so scared." He coughed, as I punched him one last time.
I stood up as everyone around me watched me exit the bar.
I breathed out heavily as I leaned against the wall trying to catch my breath.
"I never looses a fight, especially to a wimp like you!" I turned around revealing Weston leaning against the door smiling at me.
"Well you just did!" I spat.
He came closer to me as he smashed his fist against my face causing me to fall onto the ground.
He didn't even wait a second as he began kicking at very inch of my body.
"You can forget about Savannah."
Was the last thing I heard from  him as he left me on the ground, unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yep this was a boring chapter, I'm honestly not good at writing fight scenes, but I tried.
I hope you guys are enjoying this book so far.
Comment below your thoughts and what you think will happen next because I love hearing from all of you beautiful people.
See ya Thursday, peace out babes❤️ (who misses chippy?)
Before I go, do you guys want another chapter today? ;)