When We are Older~Sealand

"Um, aren't you a little young to fire off a paintball gun in England, Sealand?" asked the old sales clerk. His wrinkled face contorted into a worried smile as he scratched at his salt and pepper hair. Peter put his hands on his hips and puffed out his chest. "I am Sealand and this is England! The laws are different old man!" shouted your proud and loving boyfriend. You patted his shoulder softly and told him to apologize. Sighing, Peter did what he was told. After apologizing, you handed the sales clerk an assortment of fifty shot paint balls. "Sir, do you mind adding two walkie talkies?" you asked. Nodding his head slowly, he quickly left and came back as fast with your request. "If you two wanna tell me, what do you have planned with these?" asked the man as he rang up your purchases. "IT'S FOR A PRANK!" shouted Peter. You quickly covered his mouth. Shushing him you said, "Quiet! What is Iggy Brows hears you?" "Okay okay, well I am helping (name) here get revenge on Iggy because he called (name) a dirty demon for spilling hot tea on his crotch!" whispered Peter, red with anger. The old man twitched an eyebrow and scoffed. "Calm yourself hot shot, well whatever actually goes down, I hope you two don't kill the guy. Here ya go." he said. Handing you and Peter your Prank Weapon 3000, as what your strange boyfriend called it, you two walked out of the Hunting Store hand in hand. Standing in front, both of you began to unwrap the gun and load it with its colored pellets of pain. "(Name), are you ready for the ultimate prank?" asked Peter handing you a walkie talkie. You smiled and began to laugh evilly. "You know it Peter! Revenge will be oh so sweet..."

Hiding behind a bush, you peered at England through a window of his house. "Hey (name), "whispered Peter through the walkie talkie, "are you in position? Over."

"Yeah, are you?" you replied. 

"Yeah look up! Over." You looked up and saw Peter on the roof of England's house. You waved to him and he waved back. "Peter, when will he come out?" 

"Do as I told you. Over." You picked up the stick you found earlier and used it to ring the doorbell of the house. Quickly you placed the stick down where you found it and ducked behind the bushes you were in. You watched England open the door and curse under his breath. "Who the bloody hell did that?" he said. He scratched his head and sighed. "Probably America again, stupid as always, but at least this gives me a chance to check the mail. Haven't done it in days." he muttered, walking to the end of his driveway. "I see he wasn't afriad to wear his bathrobe and Flying Mint Bunny slippers this morning! Over." Peter snickered. You laughed with him and asked, "When do I shoot him?

"After he checks the mail. Over."

"Peter, you don't have to say 'over' after every sentence. 

"So? It makes every call sound pretty cool. Oh and you can start shooting after this call. Over."

"Alrightie then. Over and out."

"Heh, I got you to say 'over'. Over."

"Shut up." you said as you hold up thr gun. Laughing evilly once more, you shot him in the arm and earned a few beautiful curses alongside. While laughing, you continued to shoot until you ran out of ammo. "Crap, Peter I ran outta ammo." you whispered through the machine. Peter whispered back, "Just sit back and watch me do my part. Over." Just as Peter finished his call, down upon England was a colorful rainfall of water balloons. The Brit looked up with fire in his eyes and saw Peter, who was rolling around, clutching at his stomach with laughter."You git!" he shouted at the child, chaking his fist angrily. You couldn't hold it in, seeing his body painted and some of it running down his face due to Peter's part of the prank, you laughed. Loud. "Oh Iggy! You look ridiculous!" England grabbed you by the front of your shirt and lifted you up. "(Name), I will get you back. Mark this day (name), this will be the start of the-" "GET AWAY FROM YM GIRLFRIEND!" shouted your boyfriend, jumping off the roof onto England. In surprise your captor let go of you to dodge the flying Sealand, but to his avail, he moved too late. You pulled Peter up and ran as fast as you teo could from the knocked out angry country.

Peter slowed his breath down and put his hands on his knees. "(Name), is-is he gone?" he gasped out. Looking back, you saw no painted and angry England and made sure peter knew of that. "That was an awesome prank!" you exclaimed, jumping up and down. He laughed. "It was! Hey, wanna go get some candy?" Peter took your hand and smiled. Nodding your head, you two made way for the nearest candy store.

You two sat on top of a grassy hill that had a perfect view of the sunset and watched it set as candy was eaten. You opened your second Ring Pop and popped it in your mouth. Smiling as Peter who took out another one, you planted a blue raspberry kiss on his cheek. "Peter! That's your fourth one!" you said happily. "It's not for me. It's for you." he said slinding the ring on your finger. "What's this for?" "(Name), when we are older, will you marry me?" he asked. You looked at his face and saw it turn multiple shades of red, kissing him you said, "Yes, along as we're old enough..."