STAY TUNED

So who remembers the talk about a new book?

GIRL A: I sure do

Thank you girl A

So y'all ready for it

Introducing

A SCARBRIGHT original presents

CREATURES which will be published  Tuesday Or Wednesday

SNEEK PEEK NOW⬇️

Nina ran down the blocks of the dull neighborhood of Asher-Heights. Her chuck Taylor's making an annoying slapping sound as her shoes made contact with the concrete. She could hear the rumble of the bus as it was about to speed away.

Tara Ace headphones in ear waiting to board the bus somehow hears the protests of the girl less than a block away. Tara's eyes widen knowing what she had to do. She climb the stairs of the bus but stopped on the first step.

"Hey, Dave can I call you Dave." She received a glare from the driver gulping under his cold stare. "I guess not." She muttered looking in the direction her friend once was. "Shouldn't you be getting on the bus Miss?" He asked in a matter-o-fact tone. His voice broke her away from her thoughts as she whipped her head back to him.

"Dave you know that I-I have a disorder that prevents- me uh um.....?" She asked whilst looking back and forth between him and Nina. "Get on the bus Kid." He demanded. "Okay."she said defeated and on cue there Nina was right behind her. Nina caught her breath as they found their seat way in the back.

"What took you so long I was running out of lies." Tara scolded. "Sorry, I overslept." Nina replied sheepishly.

"On the day of the first day of hell it's Freshman year Nina were Freshies!" Tara complained it was indeed their first year of high school the two 14 and 15 year olds never experienced any school bigger than Coldon Academic Academy. Nina playfully rolled her eyes at her friend's usual unusual anxiety.

"You didn't get any sleep last night did you?" Nina said amused. "Nope not a drop." Tara admitted her finger nails jagged due to her extreme biting. "I paced till 6 a.m. I think there is a permanent hole where my shoes were." Tara groaned as the bus came to a halt.

Students began to rise from their seats after hearing a beeping sound indicating the doors were about to open. "C'mon." Nina got up as well but Tara stayed put. "Can't we just go around the block a few more.." She trailed off.

"No." Nina pulled her along. "I don't want to go." She whined. "We're going anyway." Nina answered as they neared the large sigh that read welcome freshmen! She cringed at the tacky colors and fake emojis around it. She sighed shaking her head as they waltzed in the school. Not knowing that there life was already about to take a turn.

THERE IT IS......

CATEGORY: FANTASY/HUMOR/SUPERNATURAL/TEEN FICTION/ THRILLER

BUT it's Mystery/Thriller here, okay. Okay.

So I'm low key nervous of the results so don't hate me, because I know where you all live.

Girl A: so subtle

Shut it girl A okay bye