"Lock it behind me," Scott says.

He starts to walk away but Allison lulls him in for a kiss. When he finally leaves I lock the door behind him and we wait.

We all sat in seperate corners, not daring to talk. Then Jackson walked over to me.

"So, you've been in here the whole night?" He asks.

"Yeah," I say. "Pretty much."

We sit there for a while and I can't help not to stare at him. I'm actually taking in every detail of his face. From his eyed, to his sharp jawline.

We all huddle back up next to the door.

"I don't get this," Allison says. "I don't get why he's out there and why he left us. And I cant... I can't stop my hands from shaking."

"It's okay," Jackson says. "Its okay, its gonna be okay."

"Okay," Allison says.

We sit in silence a little more.

"Jackson," Lydia says out of the blue, "you handed me the sulfuric acid, right? It has to be sulfuric acid. It won't ignite if it's not."

"I gave you exactly what you asked for, didn't I?"

"Yeah," Lydia says. "Yeah I'm sure you did." We all look at the sulphuric acid for a little while.

Soon a loud growl sounds around us. Jackson and I both fall to our knees and cry out in pain. I could feel myself changing. Control. I need to control myself. I can't change in front of them. Think of someone. I need an anchor.... Derek.

I sropped from changing and Lydia and Allison rushed to our aid.

"No I'm fine." Jackson says. "Like, seriously, I'm okay."

"That didn't sound okay at all," Allison says.

Stiles goes to touch Jackson's neck. "What's on the back of your neck."

Jackson slaps his hand away.

"I said I'm fine," Jackson says.

"Its been there for days. He wont tell me what happened."

Suddenly I remember. Derek gave him that scratch right after Kate shot him with the bullet laced with wolfsbane.

"As if you actually care," Jackson said to Lydia.

Soon I hear a low growl, then a click come from the door. I back away. Something doesn't feel right. I can sense anger.

"All right," I say. "can we not argue for half a second."

"Where's Scott?" Allison says. "He should be back by now.

Soon the sound of a key fills the quiet air and everyone I'm guessing heard it.

"Scott!" Allison yelled. "Scott!"

She started banging on the door. Then I heard the sound of footsteps getting quieter and quieter. He was leaving.

"Where's he going?"

Allison kept yelling for Scott. That's when I heard them.

"Listen!" I say.

I don't know if anyone else heard them.

"Police sirens," I say.

We all run to the window and watch the parking lot fill with police cars.

___

I walked out the school a little while later with Jackson. We were headed to his car since my rude was sort of ruined at the moment.

"Wait," I say. I walked over to where Derek's body previously lay. But now it was empty.

"You okay?" Jackson asks.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Can you just drive me home. I've had a long night."

I hop in Jackson's passenger seat and he starts driving me to my house. My dad is sure going to have things to say to me.

I finally walk in the door and the first thing that happens is my mom and dad both give me a hug. Then I go down to the basement with Kate and my dad.

"What the hell were you think!" My dad yelled.

" I thought I knew who it was."

"Training you was a mistake."

"Chris go easy on her. She's just like you were."

"I never tried to get myself kiled."

"You think I tried all of that. You seriously think I wanted to be locked in that building. You know what, I'm done here." Just like that I go up to my room, and I go to sleep