Staring

(T/N): teacher's name

~ ~ ~

It was just another boring day in class, your teacher rambling about information and you doodling aimlessly in your colorful notes. You hated that your crush sat all the way across the room from you; it made it harder to talk to him and stare at his handsome face.

You felt a strange presence, like someone was watching you, but you didn't want to turn and look so you just shrugged it off.

"(C/N), can you answer my question?" the teacher asked.

"What?" (C/N) quickly shook his head, seemingly snapping back to reality.

"Maybe you should pay attention," the teacher said.

"I-I was paying attention! See, I was writing down notes!" (C/N) said, holding up his notebook for everyone to see.

Well, he just contradicted himself, because you weren't paying attention either and you had twice as much written down as him.

"Well it seems to me as if you were too busy staring at (Y/N) to be writing down notes," the teacher remarked.

(C/N)'s face turned tomato red. So did yours. Everybody turned around to look at you. 

"What?! I wasn't staring!" he exclaimed.

Your teacher smirked. "Oh really? It sure looked like you were staring right at her."

"I wasn't staring right at her, I was taking glances! I mean, no! I wasn't looking at her, I was looking at something else in her direction!" (C/N) stumbled on his words.

Your teacher chuckled. "Okay, (C/N), I'll leave you alone now, but next time, make sure to pay attention. I know you like looking at her, but this is important information you must know for the test."

You covered your face with your hands.

"Yes (T/N)," (C/N) grumbled.