Plans always dont work out

Start from the beginning

"Hello?" I say. "Everyone stop!"

Everyone finally stops.

"Okay nice work," Stiles starts. "Really, beautiful job everyone. Now what should we do about the twenty foot wall of windows."

"Can somebody please explain to me what's going on, because I'm freaking out here. And I would like to know why," Allison says. "Scott?"

Scott walks over to a desk in the front row.

"Somebody killed the janitor," Stiles says. "Yeah, the janitor's dead."

"What's he talking about?" Allison asks. Is this supposed to be some kind of joke."

"Wh-who killed him?" Jackson asked.

"No, no, no, no. This was supposed to be over. The mountain lion killed." Lydia says.

"No don't you get it," Jackson says. "There wasn't a mountain lion."

"Who was it? What does he want? What's happening?" Allison asked. "Scott!"

"I-i- I don't know. I- i-i I just. If we go out there, he's gonna kill us."

"Who? Who is it?" Allison demanded.

After a long period of silence Scott said,  "It's Derek, it's Derek Hale"

"Wait, Derek Hale killed the janitor?" Jackson asked.

"Are you sure?" Allison said.

"I saw him," Scott stated.

"The mountain li-" Lydia started

"No," Scot said "Derek killed them."

"All of them?" Allison asked.

"Yes, starting with his own sister."

"And the bus driver?" Allison asked.

"And the guy in the video store.  It's been Derek the whole time. He's in here with us, and if we don't get out now, he's going to kill us too."

"Call the cops," Jackson says.

"No," says Stiles.

"What do you mean no?" Jackson asks.

"I mean no, you wanna hear it in spanish, noh. Look Derek killed three people, okay, we don't know what he's armed with."

"Your dad's armed with an entire sheriff station, call him!"

Lydia pulls put her phone. "I'm calling."

"No, Lydia will you just hold on a sec."

Jackson makes his way over to Stiles to hold him back.

"Yes, we're at Beacon Hills high school, we're trapped and we need you to- but... She hung up on me."

"The police hung up on you?" Allison asked.

"She said they got a tip warning that there was gonna be prank calls about a break in at the high school. She said if I call again they're gonna trace it and have me arrested."

"Okay then call again." Allison said.

"No," Stiles says. "They won't trace a cell, and they'll send a car to your house before they send anyone here."

"What is this?" Allison stutters. "Why does Derek want to kill us? Why is he killing anyone?"

"Why is everyone looking at me?" Scott yelled.

"Is he the one that sent her the text?" Lydia asked.

"No, I mean, I don't know."

"Is he the one that called the police?" Allison asked.

"I don't know."

"All right," Stiles said. "Who don't we ease back on the throttle here, yeah?" He pulled Scott back to us. "First off, throwing Derek under the bus, nicely done."

"I didn't know what to say. I had to say something. And if he is dead thenit doesn't matter, right? Except ic he's not. Oh god. I totally just bit her head off."

"And she'll totally get over it. Bigger issues at hand here, like how do we et out alive."

"But we are alive," I say. "It could've killed us already. It's like its cornering us or something."

"So what?" Stiles asks. "He wants to eat all of us at the same time?"

"No," I say. "Derek said it wants revenge."

"Against who?"

"Against my family," I say.

"Maybe that's what the message was about, someone had to send it," Scott said.

"Okay assheads," Jackson says. "New plan, Stiles calls his useless dad and tells him to send someone with a gun and decent aim. Are we good with that?"

"He's right," Scott says. "Tell him the truth if you have to, just call him."

"I'm not watching my dad get eaten alive."

Jackson grabs Stiles. "Alright, give me the phone." All of a sudden Stiles draws his arm back and punches Jackson.

"Jackson!" I say running to his aid. "You okay?"

Stiles pull out of his phone and calls his dad. "Dad, hey it's me... And it's your voicemail. Look I need you to calk me back, now, like right now"

Soon a growl and a bang sounded in the room.

"We're at the school dad, were at the school." He hung up the phone.

The kitchen," Stiles said. "The door out the kitchen leads to the stairwell. "

"Which only goes up," I say.

"Up is better then here," Stiles says.

Soon the hinges from the door break loose.

"We need to move fast."

____________________________

So I haven't uploaded in a while. Sorry about that, but you know how it is, rocking and rolling and what not.
But I have made a pledge that every sunday until this book is over I will uploade every sunday. Oh and I can't wait till the new season of teen. But its also the last.......... I cri now.