Update: Oops, I forgot.

Hi

So, I haven't updated in a while. Sorry 'bout that. Just gonna give you guys a wicked short update.

So, as some of you know, I kinda, y'know, got a life, sorta. I began taking extra classes for my studies in the history field, and I actually, well... joined a religion.

I joined the Mormon church after a friend asked me to come with her. And I just... fell in love. In more ways than one. I also met the man of my dreams, who I will refer to as 'Wookie' on here and on Tumblr (it's a long story). So, I joined the church, began participating in activites, and got a boyfriend. So, yeah, life stuff.

Since the holidays are coming up, I hope to get back into the swing of things. I don't think I'm going to continue the Band AU, since not a lot of people liked it as much as this, and this will be continued as normal. But I kind of want to write something new, something fresh. So, if you guys have any long-standing AU's you'd like written (Neko!?, Supernatural Boyfriend!?, anything agnsty or supernatural I think would be good for me), let me know here in the comments, or on Tumblr (graylikeschristmasturtles), or Skype (graylikesturtles). Anything is appreciated, but not everything will get written, unfortunately. Just, not enough time these days.

So yeah, lifey stuff. Boop, I'm out to go write more of this AU *falls down stairs into tarpit*

~Abby

PS. I really want to write something supernatural oops