Young Love (NovaHD) Prologue: Welcome to Hell on Earth

HIGH SCHOOL NEVER ENDS!!! So this is a new story that I'm starting up :3 it will include the Creatures and other characters, and it will be NovaHD ^.^ if you guys like it, please let me know so  I can write more! PS, sorry it's so short :/ high school drains your creative ability. ~Abby

~~~

Aleks groaned, throwing his head back down on the bed. The alarm blared loudly, signalling that the Devil was waiting for him.

His first day of Junior year. In a brand new school. Sure, he had made lots of friends over the summer, but it was going to be difficult getting adjusted. Aleks sat up, rubbing his eyes. The bus would be there in fifteen minutes, and seeing as he didn't own a car yet, Aleks didn't want to walk to school. As he slipped on a pair of grey skinny jeans, a deep voiced roared up the stairs.

"ALEKSANDR?!?! ARE YOU UP YET, GODDAMMIT?!" Aleks' dad wasn't the friendliest of people, but it was something Aleks grew accostumed to. His dad was traditional parent, wanting his son to work, meet a nice girl, have children, and end up dead at seventy-five. Just like everyone else.

But that wasn't the case with Aleks. He was gay, but he never dared to try and tell his father. It would result in his own death. Aleks sighed, pulling a red Nike's shirt over his head. He walked over to the stairs.

"I'm up, Father." He answered politely, going to brush his teeth, but his dad stopped him. He suprisingly looked kind for once.

"I know you're nervous about today, but you made friends at the arcade over the summer. It'll be a nice change from back home in Russia." His dad's English wasn't great at all, so they communicated strictly in their native tongue. Aleks, however, had been working endlessly over the summer to improve. And his friends helped out alot too.

~~~