Chapter 17

(thenextday) You mb and all of the girls were in a hotel room. You woke up and turned around to see ray looking at you. But unusualy ray wasnt there. You got up and knocked on the bathroom door to see if he was there and no anwser. You smelt some thing. Something like bacon and pancakes. You walked into the kitchen/living room and saw Prodigy and natasha sitting on the couch tounge kissing. You- Aww but eww she is my best friend! Natasha- And thats why you shouldnt be mad! Prod pulls her back and keeps kissing her. You roll you eyes. Ray came up to the back of you and covered your eyes. Ray- Guess who bunny?! You turn around and kiss him. You- Only the best boyfriend in the world! He holds you waiste and kisses you. You- Hey good morning whats that brilliant smell? Ray- My famous L.A cooking! You laugh. You- No really baby what is it? Prodigy- He’s telling the truth! He made it just for you! You- WHAT?! OMG I CANT BELIVE IT! Ray with a piece of pancake on a fork. he feeds it to you. You- mmm! OMG ray! It’s better than princetons! Princeton walks in with alexis. there hand in hand. Princeton- Did i just hear someone say that rays food is better than mine? thats not possible! you grab a piece of your pancake and give it to princeton.. princeton- DAAAYUM!! THATS GOOD! You- right!! Ray- Yeah yeah what ever but get away from my baby food this is only for her. You- aww its okay baby. Roc and kayla walks in to. kayla- Hey guys whats sup. Everyone- RAY COOKS! You give kayla some of rays cooking again. Kayla- DANG DUDE! I WANT SOME TOO! I WISH YOU WAS MY BOYFRIEND!! Roc- Hey okay ray your going to get it! Kayla shush boy i love you and there aint no doubt about it! Roc- Okay never mind ray. Prodigy- So ray did you give them to her? Ray- give what to who? prod- the flow.. Ray- OH DAMN! No she woke up before i could give them to her. Ray kisses you. Ray- hold on baby girl i’ll be right back. Ray runs into the room and gives you a biiig bouquet of roses. You smell them and than make out with ray. You- Thank you ray but what are they for? Kayla- Uhoh.. Roc- Dum dum dunn!!! Ray- Shut up it isnt that serrious. You- What? Ray pulls you in the room and sits you down on the bed. Ray- Dee were going to go to a all day concert all over L.A and keisha said for your benifet you and the girls should stay here at the hotel because of all the drama that has been going on.. You kiss ray. You- NO!! I WANNA GO WITH YOU!! I CANT STAY HERE! PLEASE DONT GO! IM SCARED! WHAT ABOUT TOOL! ISNT HE COMING HERE LATER! Ray- Yes he’s coming but dont worry he’ll be in a room with his brother and your going to be with 3 other girls theres nothing to worry about. I’ll be back the next day having you still in my arms its okay. You- Yeah okay ray but im not sure about this. Ray- its okay your my baby girl and i’ll text you every chance i get! That day you guys didnt do anything. You and ray tried to spend as much time as possible. You didnt want to be out of his arms. tonight was the last night you were going to see him for 2 days and you wanted them to last. You got your laptop and you and him took a bunch of silly pics and stuff. Your faveorite one was one were he kissed you on your cheek and you was laughing. than you took another one like that but your face was looking like this :O … You thought it was soo funny that you put it on facebook and 20 people liked it and said aww and LOL. Ray shut your laptop. You opened it back up and put the picture back on so yall could take more. You- Hey what was that for? Ray- Im so glad that i can have you back in my arms! You- Me to but still why did you have to shut it up? Ray laughed. Ray- so i could do this.. He kissed you hard! And this time it was with some tounge and he did it so passionate. By accident you tapped the button and it took a picture of you and ray kissing! You moved the laptop out of the way. i love you ray whispered in your ear. i love you to. you could fell him getting a slight boner but you didnt care you were to busy kissing him. ray gentely reached up your shirt and unhooked your bra again. You didnt want to but you pulled back from the kiss. Ray kept trying to take your bra off. You- ray what are you doing your doing it again. Ray- Im sorry i cant help my self i was in one of those moments again. You laugh and playful push him. You- Yeah yeah yeah now hook it back up! He hooked it back up but he was struggling. you could tell he really couldnt help himself. You and him watched some cheer movie called Official Cheer camp (random name) and you fell asleep in his arms. You forgot all about ray leaving the next morning.