Chapter 15

You ran to the bus and got on your computer. On your facebook status you put two things and talked to your fans. Your first status changed said. DeeDee went from in a relationship with Ray Ray mb to single! ALLOOOOOT of people comented and put sad faces. On your other status you put: It just wasnt made to last forever. But im still going to be going on tour with MB and I still love them very much! 143 guys and gals! See ya on the closer to my dreams tour! You were still crying and didnt want to cry about it. You were confused and frustrated. (RAYRAYPOV): I couldnt believe it. I was losing her by everyword i was saying. I felt like i couldnt talk. All the fun times we were having all the things we did! Today we were even eating off the same PLATE! I stood there on my knees staring into the ocean. I knew i was going to cry but i tried to hold it back to seem tough. Than i remember one thing my mom told me was that It was good to cry becasue it showed my pasion for it and love. But i didnt feel any of that right now. I just wanted Yn back in my arms. I ran to the tour bus. I heard a door slam and something hit the wall. You- GO AWAY I SAID I NEVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN! I run to the door and put my ear to it. Me- YN listen to me please.. She didnt say anything so i guess she was listening. I heard the computer keys typing away. Me- Dee im sorry please forgive me. I slide down the door and sat on the floor. Dee- Ray why should i listen to you! You have been nothing but a ******* brat to me! Me- Dee you can call me whatever you want! I dont care But i want you to know that I LOVE YOU! Dee’s voice got calmer so it must have started to kick in her head. YN- Ray no you dont cause if you did you wouldnt care about the necklace. Me- So is that why your mad cause the necklace dee? You- No ray thats not the reason why im mad im mad because of the things you said to me! Ray- So do you really mean what you said. You- What things? Ray- Well like you never wanna see me again.. Her cell phone rang. But it was just a text message cause her Phone Calls and text messages have two diffrent ring tones. (YOURPOV): I got a message it was from tool. It said dont take him back i saw your things on facebook and was devistated and remember the necklace. If you want to come over to my house and we can chill. You stared out into your window. There was 2 boys standing next to a limo. One had braids and the other had a short cut with a hat on. You looked down at your phone than back out the window. Princeton, kayla, roc, alexis, prodigy,and natasha was outside looking at ray on the floor crying into his eyes. Princeton- What happend. Ray- She wont take me back she has a tex…. You walk out into the living room area. You hug everyone except ray. You look at him. You- Im not coming back. Ray stood up really fast. Ray- WHAT! WHERE ARE YOU GOING! You- wait let me finish. Im not coming back untill i feel like it. You walk out the door. They all folow you. Ray see’s tool and gennis. Gennis gets in the car. Tool kisses your cheek and gets in the car. You look back at them. You feel a tear drop run down your cheeck. You get in the car and drive off. Ray runs out into the street. Kayla pulls him back. Kayla- Come on. She’ll be back when she finds out he’s not what your like. Ray- Are you sure. Natasha comes up to ray and hugs him. Nay- Dont worry ray she’ll be back i have been her friend forever. She always comes back. (YOURPOV): I couldnt talk. I was looking at the pics that i took with ray and mb and all the other girls while i was in the car with tool and gennis. Tool and gennis is so cute but i dont think i can do it. Tool- Im glad you came back with me baby girl. You- You know im not staying right! It’s just untill i get my mind clear. Gennis- Yeah how come your not staying? You- Well keisha would be SUPER mad at me and my mom knows im with Ray and mb and plus my mom thinks i still go out with ray… Gennis- So do you? You- Do I what? Tool- I know you still love ray! So do you i wont care i love you but your still my best friend and to tell you the truth i didnt meant to get you to brake up with ray. I was just jealous. Gennis- He’s telling the truth he has been talking about how he was so angry that he kissed you and taht he jus went over the top. You- Dayumm what did I do! I need to go talk to ray. Tool grabed your hand. Tool- So do you still lov him? Yes or no! You pulled your hand back You- Ye……. you were about to say yes than BAAAM! A car ran into your side of the limo. You hit your head on the seat in front of you. Tool was laying up top of you and gennis’s nose was bleeding. Tool got up. Tool- YN! YN! ARE YOU OKAY! GET UP! Tool kept saying get up get up but the words that he was saying faded out of yours ear untill you couldnt hear him saying anything else any more.. Someone pulled You, Gennis, and Tool out the limo and took you to the hospital safely. You couldnt see who it was but they had soft hand and you felt relief and safety in them. You thought you recognized there hands and face but you couldnt really see who it was but they had braids and you knew it was a man/boy by the sound of there voice. You were just glad that you were away from the accident.