Chapter 2

(Yn Pov): You thank the man for showing you to the right plane. So far everything was going great! You where the first one on the plane. There was one other girl beside you that was a lil over weight and had long brown hair. She said he name was brittney. She looked like she was about 5’4 and you could tell that she loved Justin bieber! She had on his shirt and his bookbag. You- So where ya going? Brittney- L.A duh isnt that where your going? Yn- Yeah but sometimes people have to take 2 planes to get to where there going. Brittney smiled at you and said Brit- Oh yeah. You- So you like justin bieber? Brittney- HELL YEA! He’s so awesome and sooo cute! You start to shuffle around in your bookbag and give her a poster of justin bieber that was signed by himself and gave it to her! Brittney- WOAH! DO YOU KNOW HIM?! Yn- No but my friend does… (you think about ray ray.) Brittney smiled than she put her head-phones in her ear. Before you headed off in the air you wanted to check your facebook on your iphone. On your status you put: On my way to LA BABE! YAY! Going to see a old friend.. :) A couple mins later right before the plane went off and the passengers were seated Your phone rang you checked it and it said Ray Ray Mb his real facebook add him Likes you status. You put a smiley face and liked it to. You think brittney saw your status cause she said. Brittney- WOAH! HEY YOUR THAT GIRL THAT EVERYONES BEEN TALKING ABOUT! AND THAT EXPLAINS THE JUSTIN BIEBER POSTER THAT HE SIGNED HIMSELF! YN- im sorry i dont know what your talking about and can you please lower your voice. Brittney- Sure and Your not the girl that ray ray from mindless behavior likes? (you think about what corey (you brother) sayed) You know the girl he’s known forever?! Yn- yeah i known him since kindergarden but i dont think he likes me.. Brittney- Oh well do you like him? Yn- Umm yeah but uhh im not sure if im ready for a relationship.. Brittney- Oh well as long as you stay away from Roc Royal im good! On Roc Royals profile page Roc Royal Mb You put: Hey I have a girl here name Brittney who says your all hers! You exagerated a bit but you thought it was tottaly funny. Brittney fell asleep on your arm and was drowling. (YourPOV) eww how disgusting! You tried to move your arm but brittney kept moving. So you left her alone. You texted ray and said- Hey were like 10 mins till the LAX airport i scared this girl named brittney it was hillarious! I cant wait to see you guys! (skipping to the LA Airport) You decied that it was your time to get back at brittney for that horrible flight with her snoring all in your ear and droling on you. You thumped her head and said wake up sleepy head. Another man showed you to the gate door. He wouldnt let you leave untill you recongnized Mb. YN- There they are. (RayRayPOV): RayRay- OMG! Where is she! What if she missed her flight! What if she lied! What if… Prodigy- DUDE CHILL! She said on her facebook status she was on the plane right? Ray- Yeah but.. Princeton- She said She landed and scared some girl right? Ray- Yes but.. Princeton- Than dude chill you have nothing… YN- I am right in back of you right? The boys turned around. The boys altogether scream your name! (Prodigy Pov) Dang Yn was looking extra fly today! She looked even better in person than what she did on the webcam! Man if only i had a girl like that! If you want to be prodigys girlfriend on here Just message me on Twitter @mindless_deedee so hmu and thats with any and all of the boys i’ll slide you into the story some kind a way! (Roc POV) WOAH! I didnt know how cute she was! She had long black hair that went about longer than her shoulders, hazel eyes, and her body was like.. GOD O MIGHTY! She was skinny but a liittle bit over weight lol But i wouldnt try to take her from ray cause im sure i could if i wanted to! he really loves that girl! Kadeja (you) dont know yet thought. (princetonPOV) She was pretty but i dont see what was soo SEXY about her like ray said! Roc and Prodigy was in a daze! But i wasnt.. She had big pretty hazel eyes she was also curvey and nice like he said. But she was ok.. (RayRayPOV) she was everything i dreamed of having in my hands! And today was my chance in impressing her! YN- Well what are you guys staring at me for hug me! lol. You give everyone of the boys a hug but ray ray whispered something in you ear but you didnt quite catch it. Yn- What? RayRay- Shh I’ll tell you later… The boys look at you than at ray ray than back to you. Princeton..Uh okay.. Here give your bags to Chirstian and cameron over there. (fake names) You give all your bags to them and you guys head to the tour bus. What did ray ray whisper in your ear? When would Ray tell you he likes you? Does he evan like you? Will you ever see brittney again?