007

- My Birthday Girl
Author: Me (2013)
Summary: It's Ariana's birthday today and Harry has something planned for his birthday girl. Of course he's going to need some help from the boys as well.
-:-:-:-

"Ariana! Baby wake up!" I woke up to the desperate voice of my boyfriend of three years. I wasn't fully awake yet, but I could hear the rustling of the bed sheets and heavy breathing before someone's body was straddling my own. I wasn't weak or anything related to that sort, but his larger body on top of my small frame was surely crushing me making it hard to breathe.

"Harry?" I breathed out, trying to move but not succeeding.
"Yes my boo?" He asked cheekily as I opened one eye to look up at him. His curly brown locks were dishelved, yet framing his face perfectly. His dimples were prominent as he gave me the biggest smile he could muster while his eyes seemed equally tired like my own.

"Could you maybe, get your fat ass off of me?" I chuckled as Harry realised he was making me breathless and immediately hopped off me, mumbling his apologies. "Sorry baby, I was just trying to wake you up." He smiled again as he laid himself on his stomach beside me and gently took my hand in his.

"And why is that?" I asked him again as I raised myself onto my elbows so I would be facing him. "Because, I believe it's your birthday and your prince has come to awaken his princess." He whispered softly as he brought his free hand to my face, carefully brushing my messy hair behind my ear before he leaned in and gently pressed his lips to mine. The kiss was short, but filled with passion and love. He smiled into the kiss before pulling away. "Happy birthday love." He spoke lovingly before pecking my nose, enticing a giggle from me as I blushed furiously. Today was June 26th, if you haven't guessed yet, yes it is my birthday.

"Now come on, I have a surprise for you! The boys are downstairs." And soon Harry was back to his loud and childish self as he stood up and began to jump on the bed before pulling me up. Together we both hopped off our bed, and began to make our ways out the door, but I immediately stopped myself, remembering the boys were downstairs and I didn't exactly look presentable at the moment. "Wait Harry let me go change first! You know how I am..." I begged Harry with my best puppy face, but alas he didn't give in. I was insecure, I admit it. But isn't ever teenage girl insecure?

Here's some advice for you. Never say you're insecure around the One Direction boys or else they'll launch into- "You're insecure, don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the door-or-or!" see what I mean! And that's just Harry. It's flattering, but it tends to get over the top sometimes.

"I know, I know, but do you really want your best mates to see me in just this?" Harry took this moment to let my words sink into his mind. I was only wearing his button down shirt from last night, over my undergarments. That was it.

"You're right!" Harry snapped his fingers at me before running to his closet. He came back shortly and threw a pair of his joggers at me. "wear those!" Cue long dramatic sighs...

I quickly put on his joggers and tied my hair up in a messy bun before taking Harry's hand. "You know Ariana, no matter what you wear you're still very beautiful to me." Harry spoke seriously as he pecked my cheek, leaving it hot before he rushed me out the door.

"Happy birthday Ariana! I still haven't forgiven you for stealing my man but I still love you!" Louis was first of the four to greet me, with his wild hugs and birthday beats.

Ouchie.

"Happy birthday Ari!" Zayn flung himself at me and I laughed as he did so. Zayn was definitely my brother from another mother. He was actually the one who introduced me to the lads a while ago. We've been neighbors and best friends our whole lives, so he just had to introduce me to his band mates slash best friends when he made it to the X Factor. I loved him like a brother, and I still do to this day.