Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Hilda, Cheren, and Bianca
N'S POV

I walked out of Lostlorn Forest on on to Route 16. It wasn't very loud but still It was.

I looked around and saw many trainers with their Pokémon battling Bikers, Ace Trainers, Workers and Youngsters. I remember seeing a trainer wanting to come up and battle me but I quickly ran away to the gate and ignored any other challenger.

Ninbassa City. So peaceful and daring. Home of the famous subway Bosses.

As I got out of the gate from Route 16 I walked past the Pokémon Musical. I always hated the idea of making Pokémon dress up for entertainment but I realized that it was their decision to join. Not force.

As I walked through the city I noticed a young girl, about a year younger than I was. Maybe 16. she was walking out of the Pokémon musical with 2 of her friends.

I ignored them thinking I would never see them again.

Reorganizing my thoughts, i continued to wonder Nimbassa City seeing it's many attractions.

I walked passed Big Stadium to see a football game between Machokes and Makuhita for te championship.

I also went to Small Court where I watched Trainers play tennis with their Pokémon.

It reminded me of the good days that I had with the wild Pokémon when I was a refugee. Their hearts were open so that I was able to speak to them.

Once I had arrived at Team Plasma's castle, any Pokémon that wasn't Zorua it Herdier had their heart shut. Like a shadow Pokémon in the Orre Region.

Ghetsis made them shut their hearts so Concordia, Anthea, and I would never be able to speak to them at all.

Mentally smacking myself out of my sea of forbidden memories, I walked down the pavement road to Don George's Battle Club.

I noticed the 3 trainers that I saw coming out of the Pokémon musical.

I ignored the fact that I saw their faces again and kept walking past the Battle Club and looked at a rather odd building.

It had a sign that said 'Battle Subway!' It was a regular subway track mind you but it was special than others.

Ingo and Emmet were their names. The Subway bosses. The rule the underground subway toll routes and are masters of battle.

I had never thought of battling them before due to the fact that I was in isolation for 15 years and only owned one Pokémon: Zorua.

Never did it cross my mind that I would battle them in my entire life but here I was in front of the station.

Deciding to give it a go, I walked in and almost fainted in awe.

There it was. A huge channel of subways and other train cars. Thousands of trainers, families, and conductors.

I got onto the 'Battle Bus' and began to fight my way to Ingo and Emmet.

It was a long trip to get to them but eventually I did.

"Welcome young challenger!" shouted Ingo as he jumped down from a handle bar rail with his black coat flowing in the wind.

"We are pleased to serve you!" shouted Emmet as he did similar actions as Ingo but instead of a black coat, it was white and flowed in the wind the opposite direction of Ingo's.

"Tell us your name!" the said in unison as they pointed their fingers at me while they put their sides together. It was almost as if they were a whole with different colors.

Snapping out of my trace I finally came to my senses and spoke, "I'm N. I wish to battle with you." I said as I tried to sound cheery as possible.

The Subway Brothers looked at each other and nodded. "Now then, shall we do a double battle or pick one of us?" asked Emmet as he raised his finger to his white cap tipping it backwards.

"I wish a single battle with Ingo!" I shouted as I flicked the hair out of my face.

"Ok! Let us begin!" he shouted as he threw his Pokéball to reveal a Chandelure. It was a perky one too and it's flames ignited unlike any other.

"Go Zorua!" I shouted as I threw her Pokeball asking for its assistance.

The battle was a very quick one (due to the fact of pure laziness and not wanting to describe the entire battle -.-) it ended with Ingo the winner. Not my best battle but I wouldn't give up.

After that I went to the SE part of Nimbassa City: The Amusement Park.

It was also the site of the gym with the electric type model herself, Elesa.

She was perky but not too much of interest other than as a battle partner.

I also noticed the very special trio at the amusement park as well, but they had something else with them.

There was a young man about the age of 16 holding an Oshawott, a young woman holding a Servine and a slightly older woman who looked like the same age as me holding a Tepig.

I walked over to the group to speak with their Pokémon and maybe get coffee with them. But it was also late so they might be heading home or where ever they were staying.

Their Pokémon said was something I never heard a Pokémon say.

I walked up to them with a smile on my face.

"Why excuse me you three," I stopped them as they turned around holding their Pokémon.

The younger girl had a green hat on with an orange vest, the young man had a big curl in his hair with some glasses and the oldest girl had a big pink hat with a full head of dark brown hair with short shorts with small tears in them and wore a long black pack around the neck that went to her waist.

"Just now your Pokémon were saying-" I was cut off by the young man.

"Wait, hold on, what is this about Pokémon talking?" he asked while looking at his other friends

It kinda disappointed me that there were only 3 people in all of Unova that could hear the inner voice of Pokémon.

"Oh so you can't hear them either?" I asked

"No, we're terribly sorry sir. But it's an amazing skill you wield." said the younger woman.

"Allow me to introduce myself properly, I am N." I said as I bowed down at them.

"Well I'm Cheren." said the young man

"I'm Bianca!" Said the woman in the green hat.

"And I'm Hilda," said the oldest woman. "Were trainers from Nuvema Town!" she said in a perky tone.

There was the word again: Trainer. He disliked the thought of battles because it hurt Pokémon for no reason yet he still battled at the subway because Concordia had told him about it and was curious.

"We are on a journey to win the Unova league!" Said Cheren flipping the hair from his face.

"Isn't that nice!" I said trying to stay happy and erasing my earlier thoughts.

"Say," Bianca added. "Me and Cheren have to get back on our pathways Hilda." she said as she began to walk over to the arch.

"Well I will see you there in Driftveil City!" shouted Cheren as he and Bianca headed out.

"Say Hilda," I began to speak as I stared into her eyes. "I was about to ride the Ferris wheel. Care to join me?" I asked.

She looked a bit puzzled at first and blushed slightly, "Sure! Id love to!" She said Perky as ever.

The 2 of us headed over to the Ferris wheel near the gym to ride it with Zorua.

When this first happened I thought, nothing should really happen but what I didn't know is that it would change my life forever. Bigger than when Ghetsis found me in the forest. Than me Concordia and Anthea fleeing from the burning ruins of Team Plasma's castle. This was big...