𝟐𝟐. 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐩

Start from the beginning

"Like Yasmine?" Scott questioned.

"Yeah, exactly." Stiles replied, my eyes close to popping out of my head. "Hey, how did you know I was talking about- about...what was I talking about?"

I rolled my eyes and stuffed my phone back into my jacket as I watched my brother pout. He truly loved Allison and unfortunately he lost her the same day he realized he loved her, not even having the chance to tell her anything about it.

"Hey, you're not happy! Take a drink."

Scott glanced down at bottle and shook his head. "I don't want anymore."

Stiles put down the bottle and looked up at Scott with an expression that would melt the heart of even the most stone cold person the world. "You're not drunk?"

Scott shook his head. "I'm not anything."

"Hey, maybe it's like-maybe it's like not needing your inhaler anymore, y'know, maybe you can't get drunk as a wolf."

I nodded, realizing that even drunk Stiles could make valid points. "Yeah, maybe your healing skills burn off the alcohol before it can actually start effecting you."

"Am I drunk?" Stiles asked suddenly, genuinely confused.

Scott looked back at his best friend. "You're wasted." He stated before looking away again.

I picked up the bottle. "Well, if you can't get drunk, then I can actually drink some more." I stated and took a huge sip of the alcohol, letting it burn my throat as it went down.

"Yeah!" Stiles cheered and fist-bumped me before trying to fist-bump Scott who just looked like a sad puppy. "Ahh, c'mon, dude. I know it feels bad, I know it hurts, I know...well I don't know," he snickered to himself. "But I know this! I know that...as much as being broken up hurts, being alone is way worse."

My eyebrows furrowed together in confusion as I stared down at the drunken boy, a playful smile on my lips as I took another sip of the alcohol.

"That didn't make any sense." Stiles laughed. "I need a drink." He said as he reached out to grab the bottle, only to have it be taken by someone else.

I looked up confused and saw a random man standing with our bottle in his hands.

"Well, look at the three little bitches getting their drink on." The man taunted, his cap annoying me as he tried to look cool by wearing it the other way.

Scott glared at the man. "Give it back."

"What's that, little man?"

The other man smirked. "I think he wants a drink."

"I want the bottle." Scott insisted, a 'no shit' tone in his voice.

Even Stiles could see that this might be a stupid idea as he spoke. "Scott, maybe we should just go."

"You brought me here to get me drunk, Stiles. I'm not drunk yet."

The man with the bottle in his hand rolled his eyes before taking a sip of the bottle.

Scott got up and stood face-to-face with the man, a serious look on his face. "Give me the bottle."

The man shook his head with a slight smirk on his face, obviously not scared of Scott.

"Give me the bottle of Jack." Scott demanded, his claws coming out.

I rushed to my feet. "Scott..." I trailed off as Scott snatched the bottle from the man's hand the minute he began slowly handing it back to Scott. Giving no shits, Scott threw the bottle through the air and immediately I cringed when the bottle smashed into the tree and broke into a million small pieces.