(requested) [part 1] woozi

*beep*beep*
A text on my phone screen appeared showing Woozi sent me a cute gif of him which was created by his fans.Woozi and I are friends for about a year now.We met at one of the Korean festivals which happened in New York,my home before i moved permanently to Korea to continue my studies.

Get ready quick,i'll be waiting for our first date.
From:Woozi oppa

I quickly got up and took a bath,making my way to the bathroom.I had on a small yellow dress with sunflowers printed on them as well as my makeup or i would've looked like a monster if i didn't do so.

After looking at myself for which took about much longer than i thought,i took my car keys and drove off to seventeen's dorm.

"Hey,babe.Come in."
He greeted me and soon everyone was making their way towards me,hugging me as if they hadn't seen me for years.

The seventeen members are likely to be my second family.They all are like brothers to me as i am the only child in my family.

"Come join us,(Y/N).We're playing scrabbles."
Seungcheol grabbed my hand and brought me to the table where they had the board game.

From afar,Woozi looked at me with jealousy and he walked towards me and quickly took my hand from Seungcheol.

"Well,sorry we've got a date.Maybe next time."

The ride finally stopped at a nearby famous fancy restaurant.Woozi rushed to the other side and opened the door for me.

"Thank you,sir."
I said,giggling.

"You're welcome,miss."
We both giggled and made our way to the restaurant.

Our dinner came and we ate while telling each other what happened for the week.He always will be my number one listener whenever i need a person to tell them something.

It was time to go home and Woozi sent me back.

"Bye.see you tomorrow,jagi."

"Bye,oppa.You too."

the end
this one was requested by @wooziwooz
i know its short but im runnin' outta ideas y'all

btw there's a second part so be sure to stay alert for updates :)

bye ♡

love,
zara