[part 1] vernon

Graduation and Prom Night!
Get ready for this year's amazing night that's gonna happen here.
Bring your friends,partners or even siblings
It will be at the school hall from 6.30 pm till 12 midnight.
See you there!:)

You saw the poster for the graduation party at your school.You were very happy but disappointed to tell your best friend,Hansol Vernon Choi.His reactions will make you sad later on.

Hansol Vernon Choi or Vernon has been your friend your friend ever since you were little.His parents and yours were neighbours of 15 years.You were always hanging out with him and he will always be there to comfort you during your sad times,your happy times.Your happiness is what makes him happy to be with you.

"Hi,Babe."He calls you 'Babe' but you're used to it.

"Hi,Vernie."

"You're coming to the party right?"He asks while wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Yeah,I am but i got to tell you something."You say with a sad and disappointed face and voice.

"What is it?You look sad to tell me."

"Oh,it's nothing,vernie.Come on,let's get to class."

"Yeah,let's go."

Kring.....The bell rang as a sign that school has ended.

Should i tell Vernon?How would he feel?said the little tiny voice echoing in your head.You were very nervous to tell him.

"Vernon!"You shouted throughout the halls.

"Y/N!What's wrong?"

"Hahaha,nothing."You tried to laugh while hiding the nervous feeling.

"Oh yeah,you wanted to tell me something?"

"Oh,about that.It's nuthin'.There's nothing to worry about."

"Okay,let's walk home then."

"Okay,let's go."

Phewww.....Luckily he did not suspect a thing.You felt tired so you decided to sleep.

NEXT MORNING

You walked to school as usual with Vernon.He noticed you were very quiet and he find it weird since you were a talkative person.

"Y/N-ssi,I am so excited amd thrilled but it's not because of the party.It is something else."

"Wae?What is it?"

"Remember the rookie band that i am in,SEVENTEEN?"

"Yeah,i guess?"

"They are going to be performing here live at school on graduation night!"He said with excitement in his voice.

Vernon,if only you knew....

ON GRADUATION NIGHT

"Come on,(Y/N).Let's go."said your friend as she dragged you out of your room while putting lipstick on your lips.

"We have to get you ready for your Vernon dearest."

"Ughhhh......Do i really have too?"

"(Y/N),go and have some fun with your friends.I remember my graduation nights with my friend.It was........"

Mom started to tell all about her prom night so i decided to go out

"Ok,bye eomma.Love you."

"Ok,bye girls.Have fun."

AT THE GRADUATION PARTY

"Wow,I did not know they were so many people.Girl,I am gonna go take a few drinks.Be back in a bit."

"Wait what,do not leave me.Guess got to party by myself."

"(Y/N),is that you?"

"Vernon?Yeah,it's me.The girl you are friends with."
You jokingly said with a laugh.

"You look like a beautiful goddess."

"You too,vern."

"Want to dance?"

"Sure."

You and Vernon started dancing.Both of you did the waltz,tango and others.People wete admiring how beautiful you look and how handsome Vernon is.

"Vern,I have to tell you something.I am moving next year and we might not be in the same college."

"What?No way."

"I am serious.I have to.."You were going to continue when Vernon pushed his lips against yours.

"Saranghaeyo,jagiya.You're my girlfriend now."

"Guess you're my oppa then."

THE NEXT DAY

You were on the airplane that was going to Canada.

I 'll miss you,Vernon.

Vernon's house

"Vernie,where is your friend?"

"Oh,mom.she..she moved away."I said with a sad tone.

"I'm just going to leave you alone so that you can have your private time."

"Right,mom.Thanks."

I miss you (Y/N)

5 years later

You were at the airport getting ready to go home after you heard this announcement.

Plane departing to Seoul,South Korea in 20 minutes.All passengers please get on board,thank You.

A few hours later

You were finally in South Korea,your second hometown after Canada.

Then,you spotted a cardboard read "Miss (Y/N)."

"Oh,hi there."

"(Y/N)?Is it really you?"

"Vernon?"

"I missed you."Both of you hugged each other with joy in each others arms with tears of joy falling down your cheeks.

After a long time not reuniting with your boyfriend,you finally got a chance to meet him and you even found out that he planned a surprise for you.

the end
hey babes finally an update ♡
leave comments , feedbacks and votes
the second part is on chapter 21

love,
-zara