Part Two: Chapted Twenty Three- Touring

Depuis le début

"Sorry," Wazza rests a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't be. It's what you think, and you're allowed to think differently," June shrugs slightly.

"If we're all being honest, I think you rushed into the marriage," Chris says.

"Me too," Dave echoes the sentiment.

"Me three," Daley says.

"Agreed," Wayne nods.

"True," Adnan mumbles.

"Why?" June looks confused.

"You did it so quickly after your miscarriage. You did it to bond and to keep you two close, which was a good idea. I just think you went about it the wrong way," I add in.

"You were so happy for us."

"I was happy because you were happy, however, I think it was the wrong time," I explain softly.

"Hm. I see," she mumbles quietly.

June leans back in her seat and closes her eyes. I can tell she's upset, and she has every reason to be. I take her hand and stand her up. I take her to the back of the plane where there are private rooms. Summer is in one sleeping since she started to feel nauseous. June and I walk into a different room, and I sit her down.

"Okay. Talk," I instruct.

"What is there to talk about? We just talked."

"I know, but I know you have more to say. You're June. You always have more to say."

"Nothing. I literally have nothing to say. I just want to have fun with you guys before I go back to Barcelona."

"You sure?"

"Positive," she nods.

"Okay."

"I'm just gunna stay back here and sleep a bit," June says.

"Sleep well," I pull her into my chest and hug her close.

"I will."

"I love you, June Talia," I mumble kissing her forehead.

"Javi, will you stay here until I fall asleep?"

"Of course," I nod.

June's POV

I go and sit down on the bed. I sigh and take my sneakers off. I lay down while Javi takes his shoes off too. He lays down and hugs me close. I close my eyes and smile. I love Javier. He's the best big brother. He's always there for me. I smile when he kisses my forehead again. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"I love you, Javi. Thank you for being here for me."

"Of course," he nods.

I smile and cuddle into his arms. He's so comforting to me. He's been my rock since I was 13. I've missed him so much. I'm glad that he's here for me to lean on during my rough spot with Neymar. I'm also super excited to be here while Summer is still towards the beginning of her pregnancy. I'm really excited to be a tia. I love babies. I'm really excited for Lauryn to have Gala. She's already asked me to be Gala's godmother. I'm so honoured. It means so much to me. I feel myself drifting off to sleep.

I smile as Neymar and I walk along the beach. Azalyn is in between us holding both of our hands. I smile widely when Neymar leans down and picks up Azalyn. She squeals happily when he spins her around in a circle.

"Papai!"

"Meu amour!" Neymar laughs.

I grin widely watching them. Neymar laughs as he runs towards the ocean with them. I can hear her begging him not to drop her in the water. I laugh and go over to join them. I kiss Neymar's shoulder and go to take Azalyn's hand again. She reaches out to me.

"Save me mamāe!"

"Come here, baby girl," I laugh taking her out of Neymar's arms.

I smile as Neymar wraps his arms around my waist. He kisses my cheek. I hug Azalyn close. I gently run my fingers through her hair. I smile and kiss her cheek at the same time Neymar does. Almost immediately she's whipped out of my arms. I scream.

"NO AZALYN!" Neymar screams as well.

"Adeus! Don't fail the next one!"

"No!" I scream.

"JUNE! JUNE!"

"NO! AZALYN!"

"JUNE! It's okay. It was just a nightmare!" I hear a voice cutting through.

I wake up gasping and shaking. I feel arms wrapped around me. I hug whoever is hugging me. I'm enveloped by the smell of Luke's cologne. I cry on his shoulder and hug him back. Luke coos in my ear and and hums comfortingly.

"We heard screaming!" I hear Javier and look up. He and Summer are standing in the doorway of the room.

"B-bad dream," I stutter.

"Like you used to?"

"Y-yeah," I nod and take shaky breathes.

"I need to go lay back down," Summer moans. Just by looking at her, I can tell that she just had a bout of morning sickness.

"You stay with Summer; I've got June," Luke says.

"Okay," Javier nods leading Summer out.

"Baby doll," Luke sighs kissing my cheek.

"Luke," I whine.

"It's okay, baby. It's okay. Do you wanna talk?"

"No. Not really," I shake my head.

"Okay," he says.

I cuddle into his arms as he lays us back down. I lean my head on his chest. I sniffle trying to calm myself down. He keeps whispering in my ear. I feel myself calming down quicker. I find myself running my fingers through his hair while rubbing his cheek. I stare into his blue eyes and smile. He smiles back and rubs my back.

"Thank you," I smile at him.

"Any time. I want you to have a good time touring with us."

"I have been, and I know I will continue to."

"Good. When do you go back to Barcelona?"

"August third," I reply.

"Are you going straight to Barcelona or are you coming to Manchester?"

"I'm going straight to Barcelona after the end of the tournament," I respond, "Neymar and I need to work on our relationship, and we both have training."

"I'm going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too. Thank you for being here for me, Luke."

"Anytime you need me, baby doll, I'm here."

"Thank you. I know you are," I smile closing my eyes.

"Get some more sleep. I'll stay here with you."

"Thank you."