Champion's League A/N!

Okay quick author's note!

I would just like to say how proud I am of both Neymar and Javier's performances in the Champion's League today and yesterday.

Let's start with Neymar. Oh Neymar. Neymar, Neymar, Neymar! What a doll! He scored twice against PSG yesterday. He very much deserved to be Man of the Match. On my OneFootball app--which is great for tracking transfer information and matches for your favourite teams--he was voted Man of the Match. He had a beautiful two goals. Honourable mentions: Andres Iniesta, Messi, Suarez, and Ter Stegen all performed exquisitely as well!

On to Javier! JAVIER! YES! YOU DID IT! YOU MADE THE SOLE GOAL {hah that rhymed 😂} IN TWO MADRID DERBIES! You pushed Real Madrid through to the semi finals. I hate that you moved to Madrid. I dislike them, but I follow them because I want to know how you're doing. I'm very proud that you scored today. You went wide the first time and Twitter was rude. You certainly shut them up when you made that goal! Thierry Henry was out of line to criticise your celebration. You did amazingly well! I'm glad that you were a starter today and hopefully you'll be able to get more playing time with Benzema and Bale out.

That's all I have to say. I'm so incredibly proud of both Neymar and Javi. They played really great Champion's League games these last two days!

Tell me your thoughts!

I hope to have an update within the next week-week and a half!

Xx Hannah