Part Two: Chapted Twenty Three- Touring

Javier's POV

June leans into my side on the plane. I grin and wrap my arm around her shoulders. I'm so glad that my shoulder is well enough to be going on the International Champion's Cup tour again. I'm hoping to impress Louis. I really want to stay in Manchester. I grin when June kisses my cheek. I hug her and kiss her forehead.

"Te amo, hermana!"

"Te amo, Javier," She smiles back.

"No amo for me?" Luke pouts looking at June from his place in the seat directly across from June.

"Of course. Lots of amo for my bestest friend!"

"And me?" Memphis jokes.

"Eh. Only some," she jokes.

"Mate, your girl is mean!" Memphis groans looking at Luke.

"She's not my girl," Luke shakes his head.

"Yah," June says sassily holding up her left hand showing off the rings.

"I know. I'm just teasing," Memphis says.

"June was beter geweest met hem," Daley says from across the plane. {June would have been better with him}

"What?" I ask looking at June who is also confused.

"I agree," Louis nods.

"Me too," Memphis agrees.

"Guys really?" I ask.

"Really," Daley nods.

"Do you even know what he said?" Memphis questions.

"Nope. But I'm guessing it wasn't good," June rolls her eyes.

"It was good in a sense," Louis says.

"Okay," June mumbles.

"So?" I ask her raising an eyebrow.

"So what?" She returns he look.

"Any word from Neymar?"

"He has something big planned for us when I get back to Barcelona," she shrugs.

"Something big?" Dave asks scaring me since last time I looked back at him, he was sleeping.

"I thought you were sleeping!" June complains.

"I was pretending to because I didn't want to be bothered, but now this conversation has my attention."

"You're actually the worst," she rolls her eyes.

"So? Something big?" Chris prompts.

"What is he proposing again so that he can remarry you and show that he knows what it takes to be a good husband?" Wayne asks scathingly.

"Tell us how you really feel, Wazza," I say shocked at how blunt he was. June's just staring at Wayne, jaw gaping.

Chris's jaw drops, before he says, "Damn, Wayne. Don't hold back."

"Just saying we are all thinking. He's been a shit husband this summer."

"Seriously? Is that what you all think?" June asks.

Its so awkward as everyone slowly nods in agreement. We've talked about it a lot because June is my little sister and friends with everyone of the team. It sucks because we all know that June deserves better from Neymar, but she continues to defend his shitty actions. This conversation has been a long time coming. I'm just grateful that Summer is sleeping in the back. She and Neymar are good friends, and rests part of the blame on June which I don't think is fair at all. She's done nothing but be a good wife even when Neymar is being a bad husband.