Ch.1» First Unofficial meeting

Start from the beginning

" What? " She asked. I rolled my eyes.

( This is what she look like

( This is what she look like. You can choose what color you want her fur to be. )

I went to my mini fridge and grabbed some more chocolate chips in a bag. " Come on! We're gonna take a stroll around Paris " I looked at my Kwami. She nodded and we left

----

I sat down at a near by bench and looked around. I grabbed my phone started playing ( Favorite game ) in it. Suddenly a Firsbee hit me in the head making me groan in pain. " Ugh. . ." .

" I'm so sorry!!!!" I heard a girl apologized.
" it's okay " I opened my eyes and saw a girl with a blue-ish hair in a low pigtails.

" I see your new around here " The girl in pigtails said.
I nodded , still rubbing my head.
A girl with Autumn colored hair went near us . " What happened here? " She asked.
" I kinda hit her " The blue-haired girl said while twiddling her fingers.

" Really? Really Marinette? " She told her.
They turned to me and cleared her throat.

" I'm Alya and This is Marinette " She gestured to the mentioned girl.

" I'm (Y/n) (L/n) " I introduce.
" Good . Now that we all know each other. " Alya started.
" SCHOOL IS GONNA START IN A FEW DAYS " She whined. ( I made her like this ⊙_⊙) Me and Marinette sweat dropped.

She cleared her throat again and looked at us. " So do you want to hangout?" Alya let out her hand.

" Sure " I smiled , shaking her hand. " Great! Now what do we do? " Marinette asked.

" Definitely not playing flying discit again " Alya stated as she grabbed the Frisbee.
" Right! "

I giggled and looked behind to see a familiar person. " (Y/n)? " both of them asked.

" Are you okay? " Marinette looked at me. I nodded and stood up. " Umm, follow me " I gestured them to follow.

They looked at each other and did what they were told. " So where are we going? " The female behind me asked. " To someone "

" someone? " . I nodded. I stopped walking and so did them. " NASH! " I shouted making the girls behind me jump.

" Oh hey sis " He waved as he jumped out of his skateboard. " New friends? Already? "

I sighed and crossed my arms. " Yes and where's my hover board? "

" I threw it away " He casually said and shrugged his shoulders.

I raise up my hand , ready to slap him making his eyes widen. " It's in the living room! "

" Thats what I thought " I snickered. " Well can you atlease introduce me to your friends? "

" Fine. " I huffed. " This is Alya " I gestured to the autumn-headed girl. " Sup? "

" And this is Marinette " I then gestured to the girl with pigtails.
She waved slightly with a tint of blush in her face. " and where's your friends? "

" Oh. They're were just buying some food " He casually said. " that's it? " I asked him and he nodded.

He pushes me aside and stepped forward. " I'm Nash (L/n) . (Y/n)'s twin brother "

I groaned and pushed him away .
" Annoying twin brother " I stated.

" Wait a minute . (Y/n) and Nash (L/n)? " Alya tapped her chin. " You mean- You guys are the (L/n) twins?! The most famous models from London! " Alya fangirled . Making me and Nash jump.

" Woah. Girl - breath " Nash said. I glared at him. " Umm Alya? Relax " Marinette tried to calm her down. Alya nodded and took out her phone. " Can I atlease take a picture with you guys? ". We shrugged and nodded.

We get into a selfie position as Alya snapped the button. " Thanks!" Alya hugged me .
" Hey, I'm here too " Nash pouted. Alya rolled her eyes and fist bumped him.

" Now that's all done. Come on! " Marinette shouted as she pulled me and Alya away.

-- Nash's POV --

" Girls " I rolled my eyes. I turned around and saw my own friends .
" Oh hey Adrien and Nino. What took you guys so long? ".

Adrien shrugged and handded me my Doritos. ( I just made myself hungry )
" Oh and Who were you talking to? " Adrien asked. I smirked

" You mean the girls? " .
" Yeah- well I already know those two . The one that looked like you - who is she?"

I looked back at where my sister went and looked back to Adrien . " I looked like that Dragon? " I said , pointing at where they left.

He raised his eyebrow up. I sighed. " She's my twin " I groaned. Nino's and Adrien's eyes went wide. " So wait that's the (Y/n) (L/n)? " Nino asked. " Yes "

" Wow. The most famous models are just in front of me " Adrien stated as Nino nodded.

" How about you guys can come At our 'mansion' to hang out " . They nodded and we started playing.

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦

Umm I hope you enjoyed it !
I feel like I did terrible but it's okay. I tried. ^.^

♦♥~ Unicorn Queen💖