Chapter 6

Hey guys,  sorry for not updating for such a long time. I've been quite busy but here's chapter 6. I hope you'll like it.

~Yaj~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6

~Fiona's POV~

I know it was time. She was of age to know the truth. The truth about everything. I know she has already grown wings. I saw her wings when i went to her room this mornng. I've been having a strange feeling about our kingdom, the feeling of the princess gaining her powers.

Yes! My daughter, Emma is the princess. 

Every supernaturals are aware of the presence of  the only rightful heir of Moonlight Kingdom, Princesse Emma. However as happy as every citizens of Moonlight are, the enemies are planning to destroy her.

Unfortunately for my innocent daughter, she doesn't only have our predators as enemy. There's also her uncle waiting to destroy her. Her own uncle is her enemy and i have to warn her. 

She will be furious at me, she will hate me for having kept her  the dark, about her position, about her father, the king, about her powers, but i'm ready to accept all of this to keep her safe.

She will also need to start training. I have my good friend Esmeralda for this. Esmeralda helped me escape the kingdom when my husband was imprisoned by his brother. At that time i was pregnant with Emma. We had to protect her as she was the only one who could save the kingdom from that traitor. Esmeralda and her two-year old daughter, Melissa were with me when we left the kingdom to live with the humans. I am also the queen so Joel, my brother- in-law and also the present king must be looking for me, but it's impossible for him to find me as i have never used my powers since i left Moonlight. Now that Emma has her wings and is using her powers, Joel's army is on her way to find us and torture us to death.

Since they're coming, we must be prepared. A long battle is about to take place. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Emma's POV~

Did i hear it right? Mom  knows about my wings! But how?

I opened the door. Mom is staring at my wings. 

We were both silent, not knowing what to say. Then mom broke the silence.

"He was right. The oracle was right. He said 'The next princess, she will have wings and eyes as shiny as the full moon. Her heart, pure as the moonlight. Her hair, dark and mysterious as the powerful night. And her character, as gentle as the crystals, but at the same time as powerful as the lion king of the forest. She will be the one to save the the kingdom with the support of the beloved, from the enemy side, and son of the traitor but the people don't know him. They will be the greatest couple ever and the one to free us from the evil traitor.' Those the the words he told us before your father was imrisoned by his own brother."

"Mom! What do you mean?" i asked, confused.

"Sit down sweetheart. I have a  lot  to tell you."

*

*

*

Mom told me everything. I don't where i got the courage to take all that in calmly. A normal teenager would have been furious for being kept in the dark. A normal teenager would have lost conciousness. But i was not a normal teenager. I was the Princess of Moonlight kingdom. I felt like mom did the right thing by not telling me. Maybe things would have turned bad. But now i know about what should be done. I will have to  be trained as i am the one who will save everybody and punish the evil. But the most important is that I have a lot to  learn!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hiiiiiiii,

i know this was quite short but i'll  update a longer chapter next time. I hope you guys will like it. And i need characters for the people of the kingdom who will come soon. so i decided that those who want a character in the story, write your name, age, height, colour of eye and hair( it will determine the colour of ur wings), n what personality u want the character to have and why u want the part.

i hope you guys will participate. just add those details either in a comment or message me. 

don't forget to vote and comment please ;)

Thanks :)

~Yaj~