Chapter Two

Hello again~

Guys, I'm sorry for the super late update, but school's been hard on me. Hope you enjoy it though.

Sincerely,

Miss Egmont.

When Yang woke up, all she knew was that she was on a hospital bed. The blonde girl looked around the tent, searching for any signs of life around her. When she found nobody, she decided to checked herself.'Why am I here? I'm not feeling anything!' She thought as she reajusted herself to a sitting position.

Yang tried supporting herself with her two arms, but for some reason she didn't know, her right one failed and she fell to the side. 'What the-'Yang looked at her right arm, seeking an answer, but was terrified by what she found. Nothing.

"What the hell!?" Yang she yelled. Yang touched the stump viciously, not believing it was real. Then, when she touched the bottom, where the wound was located, she screamed in agony. Her eyes turned red.

Two nurses entered her room, followed by her father. "What's going on?! Where is my arm? What did you do to me?!"

Taiyang ran to Yang's left side and got his daughter's hand in his. Yang was burning up, but he didn't care. "Yang, sweetie, calm down. I'm here."

Tears started to roll down Yang's face and she looked into her father's eyes. "Dad... Who did this to me? Why did they do this to me?"

"Shh, I'm here." Taiyang hugged his desperate daughter.

One of the nurses got a stinger with a colorless liquid in it. The other walked to Tai and touched his arm. They shared a look, both frowning deeply. Then Taiyang nodded and looked down. After a few seconds, he pulled away.

"D-Dad?" Yang said, her voice cracking. Then, she saw the stinger. "No! You aren't going to inject this in me! Dad, don't let them do this to me!"The girl tried to get up from the bed, but her father held her still. Then, Yang felt her arm being extended and a stinger being introduced in her vein.

"I'm sorry, Yang." Her father said, his eyes full of unshed tears. "I'm so, so sorry..."

"Dad... Help me..." Yang said in a small, sleepy voice.

"I will, sweetie. I will"

"Dad..."

Yang then saw, with her vision blurred, a dark haired figure standing in front of the tent. "Blake..." She whispered, tears rolling down as she passed out.

"Ah!" Yang screamed as her eyes opened. She sat up, her breath heavy. The now red eyes inspected the room. Deep inside, she hoped she had woken up on her bed in Team RWBY's dorm room, with her sister sleeping on the bed hanged by unstable ropes and their resident Ice Queen having her so called "beauty sleep." And mainly, she wanted to look under her bunk and find her partner sleeping peacefully. She wanted the Heaven she called Beacon back. But when she looked at her right arm- or what remained of it,- she knew she was still in Hell and sighed. "That dream. Again."

Yang laid again, letting herself fall back. She stretched her left arm an got her scroll. It was 4 a.m. and her haunted dreams had already come to torment her sleep. Like all of the other nights. Like all of the past six months. The blonde girl threw her legs off the bed and sat up, using her still good arm as support to do so.

The brawler got up and walked lazily to the door, turning on the light in the way out. Her entire body hurt because of the tension that the nightmare caused and the phantom pain was there. She still felt her fist clench, she felt the blood flowing through her veins, she felt the pain in her muscles and the weakness of her bones. But none of it was real. None of the commands that her brain sent were obeyed, none of the information was received. There was a dead end. A line that was cut.