Stupid mortals

Nico pov

You know I really thought I was doing a act of goodwill with voluntarily investigating these cases. I mean, I've only been working on this for 2 plus weeks. Not even Hades has asked me to check this out yet so I thought I was actually doing something good for once but I guess a couple trigger happy mortals that have taken on the title of Hunters have other plans. 'Oh sure, capture the son of Hades in a devil trap. It's not like he could make a valuable ally or anything. Just go about your usual business of shoot first ask questions later.'

Sighing heavily, I looked over the two 'Hunters.' "If you wanted to talk to me all you had to do was ask," I said, looking the taller one in the eyes. The shorter one grunted and rolled his eyes.

"Shut up demon, no one cares what you have to say." Chuckling, I turned my gaze to the shorter one. "Awe, it's adorable that you think you're threatening."

"You know what, I'm not going to listen to this any longer. Sammy, start the exorcism." The shorter one turned to 'Sammy'.

"Hm, exorcism. That's a first, normally they bring out the holy water and crosses. Good luck with that Sammy." I smirked. 'I greatly doubt that these 'Hunters' could actually do an exorcism right, they are a joke.'

I saw the look on the tallest mans face and I knew I was screwed. As he started the exorcism I laughed but soon the slight pain started. It wasn't too bad, just like I was lit on fire from the inside out. It could have been worse but damn, how did they get their hands on such a powerful exorcism?

He hadn't even gotten halfway through the exorcism and I was already feeling dizzy. I reached out for something to steady myself with, but before I could my knees buckled and I collapsed.

Just as I was about to lose consciousness, I heard Sammy say, "Dean, that's not supposed to happen!"

Then the world went dark.