Chapter 15

Phone call

Minho: baby let's met today

Krystal: where oppa?

Minho: the place that we normally go to

Krystal: arraso

Minho: seed you there

Krystal: bye oppa

The call ended

why oppa suddenly wants to met me? I thought his busy? anyways I have to get change now or else I'll be late - Krystal's thought)

5 mins later

Krystal: eomma I'm going out for a sec

Victoria: ok! (yelling from the kitchen)

At xxxxxxxxxxxx 

Minho: baby over here (waving to get Krystal attention)

Krystal: oppa why do you want to see me all of a sudden? aren't you busy?

Minho: we'll talk later. Do you want something to drink?

Krystal: um....... I want a cup of coffee 

Minho: arraso (called over the waiters)

Waiter: what would you like?

Minho: two coffee

Waiter: is that all?

Minho: yes

Waiter: the coffee will come shortly (leaving)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Minho: um........ what did you do the past few weeks when I wasn't able to be with you?

Krystal: I was with Amber for the past few weeks. When we went shopping, beach and other places. (blushing while thinking back the few weeks when Amber with her)

Minho: oh (I'm glad you had fun and your happy. So my decision pretending I was busy and let you have some times to spend  with Amber was a right one - Minho's thought)

Waiter: sorry to disturb but your coffee's here (placing it down in front of Krystal and Minho)

Minho: thank you 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Minho: baby let's break up (looking in Krystal eyes)

Krystal: what do you mean oppa? (surprise)

Minho: let's break up. I'm letting you go. Inside your heart I'm not the one your heart thinks it's someone else and I know who it is 

Krystal: who said that? you are the one my heart thinks/wants

Minho: Krystal your heart beats for Amber and only Amber. When you said the past few weeks you were spending alone time with Amber I don't think you know but I see that your face heating up. You were blushing. 

Krystal: no I weren't 

Minho: Krystal listen/follow your heart. The past few weeks I'm not busy at all I pretend to be because I know when I'm not around you would spend times with Amber. And I was right you did spend time with her. Your mind were just confuse. You thought your feelings being with me is a lover one and for Amber you think it's just a member/friend. I let you spend time with Amber so that you can clear your mind and think that what you have for Amber it's not member/friends but it's that you love her like you want to become her lover/girlfriend.

Krystal: but..........

Minho: Krystal follow what your heart say. I don't want you to regret it later on. I'm leaving now take time and think about it. Here ask yourself this question what would you feel when Amber suddenly say that she has a girlfriend or boyfriend then later on she said that their going to marry soon. Her spotlight wouldn't be on you anymore. Bye Krystal and take your time to clear your mind (leaving her there)

(Do I love Amber? well when I'm around her I feel my heart beats faster. When I'm with oppa I don't feel that. When there's a lot of girls surrounding Amber I have this strange feeling. People say that this feeling it's called jealous. Is it true that I'm jealous? When there's girls surrounding oppa I don't have that. If Amber sudden comes home and say that she has a girlfriend/boyfriend I don't think I could handle it and you say that her spotlight would't be on me anymore? I don't think I'll ever get used to that. Her spotlight was always on me. She would always ask me if I'm cold or hot. If I'm thirsty or hungry. Her spotlight was always on me and it still is even after I said I just want to be friends with her. Maybe I am in love with her. I blush my heart beats fast and all that stuff when I'm with her. When I'm with opaa I never had that. - Krystal's mind)

Authors word

1024 Happy Birthday Krystal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!